Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it likely that today's setup of statues and toys is all we will be seeing? Just curious because I simply don't feel all that impressed yet except for a couple of things. Hopefully more vendors will be set up in the next couple of days?

Lucky... :( when I found out this morning that my hookup up fell through it pretty much ruined the rest of my day.

I highly doubt it but if anyone else was able to secure an extra set of the Prototype Super 7 figures, please let me know.

I tried to get the prototype figures for someone at 9:15 or so Thursday and was told they were gone Wednesday night.

My day today (Thursday):

1. Got to SDCC around 10am, in line at Hall H, inside of Hall H at 11:00. Stayed in Hall H until 6:15 when the Dexter panel started. Highlight of Hall H today was seeing Han Solo in person. Harrison Ford was very funny!

2. In between Hall H panels, was playing around on Twitter and tweeted a photo of my Son in his Agent Coulson costume to Clark Gregg, which he retweeted (highlight of my day).

3. Walked out of Hall H and into the exhibit floor by 6:30. Floor closed at 7:00. In 30 minutes, bought some Funko Pop bobblehead figures, some Deadpool and Iron Man Mini Mate sets and Legend of Chima lego figures for my Son.

Then walked right into the Hasbro booth and bought two of the Deadpool taco figure sets. A pretty efficient 30 minutes of shopping.

Tomorrow - Hall H round two! Can not wait to see the ASM2 panel.

Nice haul! It's awesome that you got to see Ford. It's funny because he didn't make many appearances pre-Cowboys & Aliens, did he? What was he there for this year; Ender's Game? He'll probably be there next year, too, since Star Wars hits in 2015!

Yep, he was in the Ender's Game panel.

One fan asked "If Han Solo and Indiana Jones met..." then the moderator interrupted and said "HOLD ON, let me stop you right there" (as if he was going to stop him from asking something unrelated to Enders Game) and then continued "Oh just do it.........because I wanna know too." So he finished his question "what would they say to one another".

To which Ford replied "..............hello............how are you?"

Then another fan said that he used to dream of being Indiana Jones and Ford said "I used to dream of being Indiana Jones too. Now........not so much".

The Han Solo questions were starting to remind me of Ford's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel....which was hysterically funny, if you haven't seen it yet.

Hopefully we got a Godzilla Trailer/Teaser Saturday after panel. Well that and the Bandai figures already. :D

Noob question, but first time going SDCC,
Which line do I start lining up at if I want exclusives from hasbro-hot toys?
I know hall H is where all the panels are but which hall is for the exclusive purchases? The map on their site confuses me :(

As far as Hot Toys goes, there is no line. All summer exclusives from HT/SSC are done via Pre-Orders through SSC online at a later date.

Yep, he was in the Ender's Game panel.

One fan asked "If Han Solo and Indiana Jones met..." then the moderator interrupted and said "HOLD ON, let me stop you right there" (as if he was going to stop him from asking something unrelated to Enders Game) and then continued "Oh just do it.........because I wanna know too." So he finished his question "what would they say to one another".

To which Ford replied "..............hello............how are you?"

Then another fan said that he used to dream of being Indiana Jones and Ford said "I used to dream of being Indiana Jones too. Now........not so much".

Legend, would love to be there just to see him.

Lucky... :( when I found out this morning that my hookup up fell through it pretty much ruined the rest of my day.

I highly doubt it but if anyone else was able to secure an extra set of the Prototype Super 7 figures, please let me know.

All 500 protos were gone on preview night. Most to vendors before the doors opened. There were none for yesterday at all.

This is typical and should surprise no one.

If you get an early bird set count yourself lucky.

Still waited on confirmation from my friends at SDCC about securing the following items
Rancor Hallmark ornament
Free Godzilla poster
Aardman Superman
Simpsons Zombie Bart SDCC 2013 6" Vinyl Toy Figure Kidrobot

If anyone can help me please PM me

Admin, is there any way to have a photo only thread for stuff from the 2013 Comic Con? I enjoy chit chat and banter as much as next the guy or girl, but it's kind of hard to navigate 80 something pages looking for photos.

Admin, is there any way to have a photo only thread for stuff from the 2013 Comic Con? I enjoy chit chat and banter as much as next the guy or girl, but it's kind of hard to navigate 80 something pages looking for photos.

For picks only go to Evil's thread and go to his drop box... or... create a thread and mark it pics only . No comments. :dunno

All 500 protos were gone on preview night. Most to vendors before the doors opened. There were none for yesterday at all.

This is typical and should surprise no one.

If you get an early bird set count yourself lucky.

I say get rid of exclusives. More tickets would be available for those of us who wish to attend.

Back