Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMAZEN

Super Freak
Reaction score
So me, my Fiance, and younger brother are thinking about doing Comic Con next July. We have never been to Comic Con and are looking for advice, everything from how to get passes to which hotels to stay at and so on, it's a good thing we have about a year to figure this stuff out!

o-comic-con-2012-schedule-thursday-july-12th.jpg

- M

already got a room with shuttle service near the convention center, now i just need to get passes i guess..

tomorrow is the first day for passess sale, if you attended last year. If not... basically ... well, have you ever ordered online at mondo?

Mondo is a site that sells collectible, very limited prints. And they tend to sell out very fast...within minutes.

Tickets to Comic Con also sell out very fast. If you can not get online the minute tickets go on sale, then there is a very good chance you won't be getting a ticket.

Just keep a lookout on the comic con website - you need to register for an ID - so read up on what all you need to do BEFORE tickets go on sale.

Good luck.

Yeah, general public sales will begin in 2013, so "like" the Comic Con facebook page and check it regularly. Sign up for the member ID as soon as it will let you, I'm waiting right now for pre-reg lol.

Yeah, general public sales will begin in 2013, so "like" the Comic Con facebook page and check it regularly. Sign up for the member ID as soon as it will let you, I'm waiting right now for pre-reg lol.

Yeah i have a member ID, got that one months ago, guess i havta wait until early 2013!

I really want to go again next year, so I hope tickets will be easier to get now that the Twitards won't have a movie to go see.

Those who went last year, are you ordering your tickets today? I hope I can get mine...GL.

I was number 333. Got tickets for Samantha, Sara and myself. :woo

Now I can relax. I was shaking!!

Was number 1428 in line. Got 4day + preview and done in 10 mins. Going back to sleep. Can't wait till next year and good luck to anyone else going for tix. TY to CCI for a job well done.

Got in right at 8am with #5xx and was able to register for 4-day with Preview Night for me and my brother. When can we start the countdown thread :yess:

My link was dead the entire time. screen wouldn't refresh. this was through chrome. still nothing. then I opened IE. still nothing. Sam called, I got panicked as hell cause my link (from the email) was not working. had it loaded on multiple tabs, which I now realize was a mistake. finally it loaded on Chrome at 16000 something. Then I hit the green button on another browser tab, backing me up to 22000 something.

18471 (currently)

But Sam said she was able to get mine using my member ID, so that's awesome.

Back