Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Hall H right now, so far Seventh Son, Godzilla, 300 and Gravity.

Saw a Tweet that they are announcing a Batman/Superman movie for 2015. That announcement may come at the end of this WB panel.

Snyder brought out the Actor who played the military leader in MoS to read a statement that sounded to be from a Superman villain. Something about "with my hand on your throat" and "the one who defeated you".

I'm sure by now you'll be able to find a more detailed report onlind or in the MoS 2 thread here.

i dont understand Hall H, you have to get in line early then you have to stay in there or you lose your seat right? when do you eat or go take a leak

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Oh! I didn't even know that it was coming. I'm so out of touch with Hollywood these days. I've decided that next year I'm only going to watch movies made in the 80's.

i dont understand Hall H, you have to get in line early then you have to stay in there or you lose your seat right? when do you eat or go take a leak

I'm guessing you don't. Personally I don't know why anyone would sit through all that.

There are bathrooms right here in Hall H and you can get a one hour pass to go out to other bathrooms, concessions, the exhibit floor. There is usually a 15 min break between panels.

I wish fewer people wanted to sit through this. 6,500 people in here and many more outside who never made it.

Back