Comic Con 2008 Registration Open

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I got a little nervous for a while! I got my full pass over the weekend, and went to put the dates on the company calender, only to find my IT tech (the only other IT guy in our company) already had that week reserved for his vacation! My company won't allow both of us to be off at the same time, so I thought I might be screwed! I went and asked him if there was a specific reason he choose that week, or if he could move it up or down one week. One call to his wife, and bam! his vacation moved back a week and I can go to Comic Con!!! :chew

You freaking better! We gotta start getting the room talk between the five us going again.

You freaking better! We gotta start getting the room talk between the five us going again.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or anything and I did enjoy the rooming experience but I was really hoping that I'd be able to hook up a room with four attractive women for SDCC 2008. :monkey3 :D

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or anything and I did enjoy the rooming experience but I was really hoping that I'd be able to hook up a room with four attractive women for SDCC 2008. :monkey3 :D
Fritz, may I visit said room fill of hotties? I'll bring the beer and maybe a few more women!! :rock

Well, we'll start with DekDave he wants things put in his hole he said. :lol

Sorry, but there is no Brokeback Mounting allowed in my hotel room.

:monkey1

Good idea. :lol

Back