Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Nova Force and thanks for the pics. They really help alot. I can handle the face but my biggest concern is the size. I want him to tower over characters like X-23 even if he is haunching. The paint job looks great and I do like the costume and the way its depicted. Just the size!

Seeing as how no one is willing to post their images i took some crappy images today after opening him up...
img0594zd.jpg

Overall i'm very pleased with him
PROS
The costume is ace
The base is great
It's pretty big
Great action pose
CONS
The face is the lowpoint of it
Could be bigger for a more "colossal" figure overshadowing smaller characters
(in terms of scale compared to X-23 (pictured above) she is basically upright fully while he is hunched with legs bent and spread i'd say he'd be a foot or so taller than her standing toe-to--toe.)

The small size and face overshadows the pros for me.

This has probably been asked a million times but... Have sideshow confirmed that they will be making a PF of colossus?

If so, I won't bother with this!

Just received mine and I am really impressed. Was very skeptical reading a bunch of the posts. I think the size is very good. If you look at this picture, Colossus is squatting and is still about the same height as the Punisher comiquette. Paint on body is awesome....face could be better for sure.View attachment 34039

I am flex paying mine so I'm psyched to get it. I know lots of complaints were made about this piece but I think the true nature of colossus was captured both in the pose and overall design of this statue. Sure the face doesn't quit match the legendary scale bust that more closely mimics the comics but he looks badass IMO. As soon as the PF of Colossus comes out I'll put him right next to this comiquette and the legendary scale bust. I think it's a good purchase for any Colossus fan.

Estimated time 4th QTR 2011/ 1st QTR 2012 per Sideshow :pray:

After having forked over a lot of bills for the Thor PF EX post release, I'm def going to pick up another one of my fav's Colossus PF as soon as I have the opportunity. I'm with you Colossus.

:pray:

:thud:

After having forked over a lot of bills for the Thor PF EX post release, I'm def going to pick up another one of my fav's Colossus PF as soon as I have the opportunity. I'm with you Colossus.

:thud:

Excellent, I just hope SS doesn't Screw it up, so we both won't be disappointed. :exactly:

Back