Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got Colossus comiquette exclusive. I will be displaying it with the human head. The reason is if you look at all the comiquettes in this series, they all seem to be jumping into battle. Nightcrawler is "bamfing" into action, Beast is putting his book down, Angel is taking flight and Colossus is armoring up. These are going to look incredible displayed together.

colossus-1.jpg

the comiquettes in this series, they all seem to be jumping into battle. Nightcrawler is "bamfing" into action, Beast is putting his book down, Angel is taking flight and Colossus is armoring up. These are going to look incredible displayed together.

"Beast is putting his book down" is my favourite line. :rotfl

Nice picture, I see you got the Carnage 1:1 too.

I just got Colossus comiquette exclusive. I will be displaying it with the human head. The reason is if you look at all the comiquettes in this series, they all seem to be jumping into battle. Nightcrawler is "bamfing" into action, Beast is putting his book down, Angel is taking flight and Colossus is armoring up.[/IMG]

Yes, but doesn't Colossus normally power up from the head first? With the steel gradually making its way down?

Yes, but doesn't Colossus normally power up from the head first? With the steel gradually making its way down?

I don't read comics, so I don't know how he armors up. All I'm doing is using my imagination and that's good enough for me. :)

Yes he does; Nos

I just got Colossus comiquette exclusive. I will be displaying it with the human head. The reason is if you look at all the comiquettes in this series, they all seem to be jumping into battle. Nightcrawler is "bamfing" into action, Beast is putting his book down, Angel is taking flight and Colossus is armoring up. These are going to look incredible displayed together.

colossus-1.jpg

Yes, they will and also looking forward to pic's in the Future of your plan coming together, Thanks for the Show.
Welcome to the Show Carrillj.

Should have made his neck and some of his face steel. Then it would be ok to believe he would armor up from his feet to his face.

You can't make an epic failure passable no matter how much you try and justify it.

I wouldn't consider a statue an epic failure just because I didn't agree on the concept. No matter how much it might not make any sense to you, can you honestly say that the sculpt was done terribly?

I'm appreciating the statue for what it is, and it's a great sculpt with an excellent paintjob. I'm sure the statue will gain a little more acceptance once the other statues in this series are released.

Is it that bad really is a personal question. I bought the regular because as previously mentioned, the design of this piece is right on for Colossus. He looks all powerful awaiting someone to attack. There are obvious inconsistencies with the comic character we all love, primarily in the face, but it's def not enough to make me not like it. I think this statue is def a piece that is hit or miss...but like every other statue it's a matter of opinion.

Side nite I bought the reg because I liked the colossus design, however didn't get the ex because I didn't think the human face was right for him. All opinions again :)

I think that most would agree that the only thing bad about this sculpt, is his armored up portrait. Other than that this sculpt is very well done. I think that carillj imagination in the reasoning for him displaying with is reg. head portrait is pretty good, and that would work for me if wanted to display that way. If some didn't say that he doesn't armour up that way. I would have never known.

Ok, I do not read the comics, what is wrong with the appearance?

If I could change one thing, it would be the armored up face design. I bought the colossus legendary scale bust and that is personally how I like him to look. Strong facial features without the lines found in the comiquette. Minor complaint and not near as sever to not pick this one up. Colossus kicks ass and to me this statue does too.

Ok thx, I will consider to "BID" that from Ebay. (I dont need the exclusive one, I love the Reg head more.)

Back