Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Well said Nemen you stand by your convictions :goodpost:

Thanks Colossus, that and when I looked at my orders, it would be pretty slow for me the next several months if I canceled the X line. The last few months were brutal but things have slowed. I have the time and funds.

Command Decision: I put the big guy on flex pay and feel pretty happy.

In the end, The X Men are my favorite comic series and I have been waiting for a good line of statues to collect on them. Make no doubt I will get them in 1/4 also. Truthfully, though Colossus has his flaws i am looking forward to putting him next to nightcrawler and Rogue and the eventual angel, iceman and other characters they put out in this 1/5 line. May my choice rest in peace now.

iceman will prolly be 1/4 :lol

AGAIN with the 1/4, you're going in circles Ink, if you dont like him as 1/5 and you're not buying him then Stop Trolling About 1/4
1/4 or fail
:lecture :lol

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87665&highlight=scale

Sideshow should stop making 1/5th so all these damn trolls will go away!
troll-dolls.jpg

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/83aLQV1wG68?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/83aLQV1wG68?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:))) Colossus arrived

sorry the volume is low, just turn up the volume on youtube

Good Review Sebastian with your own personal input on him. The more I see the close-ups the more I see someone with the skills to fill in the lines of the metal version head or repaint the normal head silver with a re-sculpt of the hair the more I think of it the more I opt for the 1st Idea. Hmmmmmm Very Interesting

Good Review Sebastian with your own personal input on him. The more I see the close-ups the more I see someone with the skills to fill in the lines of the metal version head or repaint the normal head silver with a re-sculpt of the hair the more I think of it the more I opt for the 1st Idea. Hmmmmmm Very Interesting

You can do it!

I have to admit that the paint apps look great and the base is really cool. Is it me or is he actually smaller than Psylocke? It might be how he is hunched over, but he looks small....and that 'robot' head...ugh.

Nice review Sebastian.
What happened to your thumb? :lol

thanks man, thanks U guys

with all the cold weather we've been receiving in Calgary, my car battery died, and the skin on my hands started drying and breaking.. i think it happended when I was trying to jump start my car with the boosters. had to drop it into the mechanic. Havent been able to pick up any comics for almost 2 weeks now.

with all the cold weather we've been receiving in Calgary, my car battery died, and the skin on my hands started drying and breaking.. i think it happended when I was trying to jump start my car with the boosters. had to drop it into the mechanic. Havent been able to pick up any comics for almost 2 weeks now.

Tell me about it. Great reviews man keep them up, they give alot of insight.

Great review :rock

If you guys are getting half the snow we are up here, I feel even more for your car troubles. What a mess the roads are :panic:

Back