Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received mine and I am really impressed. Was very skeptical reading a bunch of the posts. I think the size is very good. If you look at this picture, Colossus is squatting and is still about the same height as the Punisher comiquette. Paint on body is awesome....face could be better for sure.View attachment 34039

Thanks for the pic Puma. I have mine on flext right now. I dont mind the design too much, I just want him to look taller than the non PF X Men SS is doing. So this is good news.

If they put this up for a giveaway I would enter to win and I would keep. But to drop some fedarallies...NO!

lol, understandable. Colossus is on my top 5 personal fav list, so I had to over look the face, which was my main personal complaint about this piece. The pose, new costume and scale don't really bother me much. Although lots passed on it so who knows, he's likely to become a giveaway piece.

lol, understandable. Colossus is on my top 5 personal fav list, so I had to over look the face, which was my main personal complaint about this piece. The pose, new costume and scale don't really bother me much. Although lots passed on it so who knows, he's likely to become a giveaway piece.

so is the rest of the comiquette line :lol

Yep, Colossus is kinna plain now that I have plenty of time to think about it. Nightcrawler is an automatic fail the first time I've seen his gas.

Back