College Football

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep next weekend will be interesting. can't wait but at the same time it's sad because it's closing in on the end of the season. :(

You guys had better beat Oklahoma this time. I will puke my guts out if Ohio State manages to back their way into the NC game. :monkey4

That said, a Mizzou vs West Virginia match-up would be quite interesting. Go Tigers!

I have no doubts that MU will win this time. They should have last time and OU knows it.

That title game will be like 85-80. :lol

As much as I hate them, OU is awesome at home under Stoops. Only 2 loses (one of my OSU Cowboys :cool:) But they suck nuts on the road: Lost to a crapy Colorado, almost lost to a pathetic Iowa State and snafu's it at Texas Tech.

On a neutral field, I say Mizzery beats them and then goes on to play West Virgina for the BCS title.

I'm just happy my Gators stomped the crap out of FSU. Semi-hoes deserve a beating. :lol

Now if only our QB Tim Tebow can win the Heisman! :rock

This year was a good year for us, but really a stepping stone to next year. I have no doubt we will at least get to the SEC championship if not National.

Collge football kicks off in 43 days!

rickycbowl3ng.jpg

43 more days until the big red machine begins it's climb back to the top....

GO BIG RED

Back