College Football

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gator_national_champions.jpg

:rock Tomorrow it starts again!! :rock

FL has the game today pretty much wrapped up. 49-3...:rock

For now the game has a weather delay due to lighting, so I am watching the Notre Dame game to pass the time. Still happy the season is started, love my college football.

Last edited:
A nice solid win by the CANES today but they have to travel to Oklahoma next week :monkey2

I left the game at halftime today as I knew what was going to happen. I sat in my dorm room and watched the last half on Big Ten. GOOOO STATE! We got the Irish next week..

They had more than enough chances to win that game and couldn't come through. Say good bye to National Title hopes.

And where are all the Irish fans :D

I'm just glad I have the Con next week to take my mind off the ass whoopin my Canes are likely to receive.

2-0 babyyyy that game was absolutely insane! now if you'll excuse me I need to shower and head out to the bar. Irish... man, just man. :monkey3

Like I said before the season even started, this is going to be a looooong, rough year for the Irish. So enjoy it while it lasts.

If nothing else, Jimmy Clausen looks to be the real deal. It's VERY rare for a true Freshman to show that much poise and promise... especially when playing in front of 110,000 hostiles. The future is bright for ND, but we are definitely going to take our lumps this year. Also doesn't help that this is our worst OL in eons. Oh well... at least I can "enjoy" the rest of the season with nothing to lose or nothing on the line with an eye toward next year and beyond.

If nothing else, Jimmy Clausen looks to be the real deal. It's VERY rare for a true Freshman to show that much poise and promise... especially when playing in front of 110,000 hostiles. The future is bright for ND, but we are definitely going to take our lumps this year. Also doesn't help that this is our worst OL in eons. Oh well... at least I can "enjoy" the rest of the season with nothing to lose or nothing on the line with an eye toward next year and beyond.

Irish he does look like a good QB. However, I hate spoiled brats and he is one.

Back