College Football

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What in the name of high school football!!!

Michigan made Oregon look like they could play in the NFL. The Ducks play in a tough conference but I can't wait to see how they do for the rest of the season.

right now it looks like it's LSU, USC and Oklahoma and then everyone else.

They're good, but Les Miles will ensure that LSU will come crashing back down to Earth at some point. They have one of the easiest schedules in the country, but I think either Florida or Auburn will take them out. Perhaps even Bama.

Oklahoma does look scary-good. Can't wait for the Red River Shootout. It's just a shame that that's almost always the only real tough game on either school's schedule. It figures that when OU gets Miami that they're totally down.

The Toilet Bowl? The 2 winningest programs in college football history both 0-2 and not even close to looking competitive against real competition? This could be interesting.

Seriously, if there was a way for 2 teams to lose the same game these two clubs would figure that out this year. :google

...The 2 winningest programs in college football history both 0-2 and not even close to looking competitive against real competition?...

I didn't really expect either of them to win the national championship this year but 0-4 combined is something I never thought I'd see from those two programs.

I didn't really expect either of them to win the national championship this year but 0-4 combined is something I never thought I'd see from those two programs.

Yep. First time ever. Usually at least one of the teams is in the Top 10 when this game is played, if not both. I wonder if ABC will kick the game into ESPN Gameplan instead of the national game. :lol

My nephew is a linebacker for the Maine and everyone else is at the Villanova game tonight except me since I couldn't get a sitter.

STOMPED!!

image41.gif

59-20

Great game, back and forth... But a good omen for the rest of the year! Really looking forward to the rest of the season... Hope we go all the way again. :rock

florida-gators-bcs.jpg

Back