College Football fans...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missouri's defense look lackluster. Buffalo is one of the worst teams in the country and they played Missouri close for a large part of the game. It hurt GA with SC, and this year will be about style points if it gets close. I have no doubt that Missouri has a great offense but that alone won't win a championship. Are you worried about Neb? Sure they are 3 and 0 but they haven't played anyone? Should be a blowout.... The only team you guys play this year worth a darn is Texas. Kansas won't even be ranked by the time you play them with the way they look. The only game you will have to worry about is OK in conference championship in my opinion.

Only game I'm thinking about is next week again Neb. If MU does what it should do the rest takes care of itself.

Oregon State looks to score again just before the Half.

Seriously, there is a LOT of football left in this and SC may very well explode in the 2nd Half... but I love these freak upsets.

your jealousy of the SEC is burning bright tonight.

NBC called, they want their money back. :lol

I'm not jealous of the SEC in the slightest. And I've hated them since birth anyway. :lol

NBC is fine. ND could go 0-12 every year and still generate big ratings due to the national/international fanbase.

just f'n with ya. i know your hatred is as strong as mine is for Notre Dame. That's why college football is so special!

USC is highly overrated. They exposed OSU to be a fraud that's all. OSU has been a fraud for the past few years as has the Big Ten conference. USC's victory doesn't show me anything other than OSU didn't deserve their preseason ranking. You could tell that when they should have lost to Ohio last week. USC doesn't play anyone good for the rest of the year and they have no conference title game so the championship is their's to lose, but they'll lose it for sure.

I just thought I'd quote this.

Back