College Football fans...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's great, ku got beat... now it won't be as sweet of a victory when they lose in lincoln. misery can keep chowing down on their cupcakes, but they'll be in for a suprise when they find out that nebraska finally decided to trade callahan/cosgrove's blackskirts back in for blackshirts.

GBR

MU will destroy Neb. They may be better than last year but they aren't ready for a team like MU.

MU will destroy Neb. They may be better than last year but they aren't ready for a team like MU.

we shall see...

pelini still has a few small bugs to work out on the defense, but the blackshirt swagger is back. once they get their first quality win under their belt (va tech) the big red machine will be running full steam ahead.

we shall see...

pelini still has a few small bugs to work out on the defense, but the blackshirt swagger is back. once they get their first quality win under their belt (va tech) the big red machine will be running full steam ahead.

The Huskers D isn't good enough to shut Mizzery down and their offense isn't anywhere good enough to trade TD's.

That said, Mizzery's D is weak.

The Huskers D isn't good enough to shut Mizzery down and their offense isn't anywhere good enough to trade TD's.

I agree with the first.

You're totally wrong on the second. 1 game where they where up 25 and played prevent the entire second half. Is no way to judge. Can't wait till they kick Oklahoma States ass in October.

Also overrated and soon to be exposed: UGA

Yeah, UGA has some work to do if we are going to contend. It wasn't a pretty game over South Carolina. However, it rarely is when we play them. It will be telling when we play Arizona this week. USC looked dominant but I have always thought OSU was overrated. However, I think it is safe to say that USC is number 1 until someone else proves otherwise. They have looked great thus far. I know you are an Irish fan but I thought it was great to see Charlie Weis get injured. He is such a jerk. Michigan isn't the program it once was....

bilde

USC is highly overrated. They exposed OSU to be a fraud that's all. OSU has been a fraud for the past few years as has the Big Ten conference. USC's victory doesn't show me anything other than OSU didn't deserve their preseason ranking. You could tell that when they should have lost to Ohio last week. USC doesn't play anyone good for the rest of the year and they have no conference title game so the championship is their's to lose, but they'll lose it for sure.

I agree with the first.

You're totally wrong on the second. 1 game where they where up 25 and played prevent the entire second half. Is no way to judge. Can't wait till they kick Oklahoma States ass in October.

Mizzery might win, but it wont be a ass kicking. OSU can match their offense just fine.

OU is a good team. They're the only team in the Big 12 I worry about. You're not talking anything cause you know OSU isn't worth talking about.

their defense is just now beginning to click with pelini's new system. give wait until va tech before you start judging their defense. granted, their best linebacker is cody glenn (running back last year), but their secondary and d line are lightyears beyond what cosgrove brought to columbia last year.

close game? yeah, but mizzou hasn't won in lincoln in over 20 years and i really don't see 'boogereater' leading them to a victory there this year.

close game? yeah, but mizzou hasn't won in lincoln in over 20 years and i really don't see 'boogereater' leading them to a victory there this year.

That is true. Good or bad Husker team, at Lincoln is a tuff place for any team to play.

OU is a good team. They're the only team in the Big 12 I worry about. You're not talking anything cause you know OSU isn't worth talking about.

i hope the players have the same mentality :D

if so, they're going to get blindsided by ku and nebraska. i really don't see many teams playing on the same level as ou right now in the entire country, let alone anyone in the big 12. then again, stoops is a choke artist :lol

That is true. Good or bad Husker team, at Lincoln is a tuff place for any team to play.

as long as their defense gives the fans a reason to stay loud, there's no way missouri will break their streak.

The Gooners are good, no doubt, but they trip up somewhere all the time, usually on the road. Last yea they fell to a bad Colorado team and almost did to a horrible Iowa State.

Mizzou hasn't been this good in over 20 years. Now, I know MU respects Neb and will be focused going in but they'll do the job.

Who is boogereater? Daniels? Pinkel?

No offense Neb fans have no room to talk any trash you guys haven't been anything for quite a while either.

Texas and OU are the only two teams in the Big 12 capable of keeping MU under control at all.

Keep telling yourself that!

Not a problem. :)

Neither of your teams are even being talked about any. MU is the #5 team in the country, has a Heisman finalist (maybe a second of Maclin keeps it up), an offense that scores like its a video game, etc. They're putting it on people the last two years like its going out of style.

In the end it doesn't matter if its 1pt wins or 20pt wins. Its about the wins.

I do like reading things like this though.

From ESPN:
But as we stand today, three weeks into the season, three teams stand above and apart from all the rest: USC, Oklahoma and Missouri.

Back