College Football 2012 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BCS is an absolute joke. Hell, college football has been a joke for years with no playoff system, a computer that votes for the "best" teams, and the Big Ten and SEC being the only conferences that matter. And going to a four team playoff is just totally half assed. Sixteen team playoff system or more or nothing. The NCAA is a bunch of money grubbing douchebags that exploit these athletes for billions each year. For shame.

The BCS is an absolute joke. Hell, college football has been a joke for years with no playoff system, a computer that votes for the "best" teams, and the Big Ten and SEC being the only conferences that matter. And going to a four team playoff is just totally half assed. Sixteen team playoff system or more or nothing. The NCAA is a bunch of money grubbing douchebags that exploit these athletes for billions each year. For shame.

16 team playoff? That would be way to many games and way to many teams with no business in playoff.

lol at Brent Musberger....."wow...if you're a youngster in Alabama...start getting the football out and throw it around with pops."

lol at Brent Musberger....."wow...if you're a youngster in Alabama...start getting the football out and throw it around with pops."
I thought that was hilarious. And he's absolutely right. If that's not incentive to want to be a star QB, I don't know what is.

Johny Manziel's chick might even look better than Mccarron's.
The one from that club or whatever? I thought she looked good, but nothing you don't see all over college campuses. But AJ's woman, damn. . .

If this game was played on Dec 7 instead if Jan 7 I think its a lot more competitive.

Alabama had a long layoff too, but they and Saban have been there before and know what to do.

It makes it worse when teams like ND or previously the Big 10 who don't play a conference championship have even longer layoff than their competitor.

Hopefully the new playoffs 1)weed out the undeserving teams and 2)shake off the rust by having teams play a semifinal warm up.

Thanks :lol I knew as soon as they showed her that google would go nuts. :lol

I'd guarantee it.

Actually, she is pretty nice. My wife and her are friends. They use to model together. Don't know what she will be like after all of this media exposure but when I met her, she didn't seem pretentious at all.

Back