College Football 2012 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Penn St will have the players name on the back of the jerseys now. A ribbon for the child victims.

The name on the back is the nail in the coffin for my fandom. The way they bent over for the NCAA and now this?

I'm done. :wave

The name on the back is the nail in the coffin for my fandom. The way they bent over for the NCAA and now this?

I'm done. :wave

They said it's so people will know who stayed with the team. I like that sentiment. Having said that I ____ing hate the Little 10 and hope they lose every game anyways :lol

They said it's so people will know who stayed with the team. I like that sentiment. Having said that I ____ing hate the Little 10 and hope they lose every game anyways :lol

They should put a HUGE V on their helmets to stand for the ______'s they are for not standing up to the NCAA's nonesense.

I just finished reading an article from EPSN about how the job at OSU will allow Urban Meyer to put family first and be good dad and coach.:yuck

I suppose ducking Nick Saban and playing a Big 10 schedule will help old Urb out too.:lol

Miles didn't say. All he said was that it was for the violation of a team and school rule, but it was not a legal issue.

Must have been BAAAAAAD. Star players don't get kicked off of LSU's football team for nothing. There's a lot of money at stake when something like that happens.

Back