College Football 2011 thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this. School president gone too. They're cleaning house.

What a way for Paterno to leave in shame. That's his legacy now.

Heard on the radio that he was going to be gone by tomorrow no matter what. If he didn't resign by tonight, he was going to be fired.

But for him to turn a blind eye to a crime like this, he deserves what he gets.

Agreed.

He did the least amount possible when reporting this abuse. He had a moral obligation to follow up on this matter and he didn't. Who knows how many boys that animal Sandusky abused after the 1998 report. It's amazing Sandusky was still allowed to roam the facilities such as the weight room after he was no longer with the program in 1998. :mad:

Agreed.

He did the least amount possible when reporting this abuse. He had a moral obligation to follow up on this matter and he didn't. Who knows how many boys that animal Sandusky abused after the 1998 report. It's amazing Sandusky was still allowed to roam the facilities such as the weight room after he was no longer with the program in 1998. :mad:

Yeah, I agree, it was justified, but still a terrible way to end a great career.

316863_10150371321324635_783169634_8467196_1469923584_n.jpg

Penn State will never hear the end of this and with good cause. I was stunned by the tone-deaf 'rally' for Paterno yesterday that drew hundreds of students, whilst the protesters demanding the president and others resign numbered perhaps a dozen.

American universities need to get this sports culture under control.

Will be interesting to see how this goes Saturday against Nebraska. I can't believe all the people who are protesting them letting Paterno go...just crazy.

Who cares!

Umm.....I'm wondering about those abused kids and how their lives have changed forever.

Well I'm a Nebraska fan and I care...just like how I'm sure you care about your college football team's game this weekend.

Obviously I care about the victims and their families as I thought that was kinda clear when I pointed out the idiots who are protesting and rioting in favor of Paterno. And if that wasn't clear then I would like to state that the whole thing really sickens me and if all is true then that ___er Sandusky deserves to rot in hell.

No I wouldn't. How would you know what I'm thinking?

Trust me, if this happened at Minnesota, football would be the last thing on my mind.

So if Minnesota was playing Penn St this weekend you wouldn't care about the game at all? You wouldn't care that they are talking about cancelling the game and you wouldn't care about all the idiots rioting and protesting and who knows what they will do? All I'm saying is I'm interested in how things unfold on Saturday. In no way am I saying I don't care about the victims and their families. Of course that should be the center of attention and everything else comes secondary...that is basically implied in my mind.

So if Minnesota was playing Penn St this weekend you wouldn't care about the game at all? You wouldn't care that they are talking about cancelling the game and you wouldn't care about all the idiots rioting and protesting and who knows what they will do? All I'm saying is I'm interested in how things unfold on Saturday. In no way am I saying I don't care about the victims and their families. Of course that should be the center of attention and everything else comes secondary...that is basically implied in my mind.

Ugh! :slap

I have to go. I'll be back for you later.

Just a mess..................

Some small news reporters are reporting that Sandusky was possibly pimping the boys out to rich donaters. This is just going to get worse. A lot of people don't know this either. However, I'm from close to the area. The DA that originally investigated this was found dead years ago. Why no one is reporting that I don't know? They apparently found a disc of his in the river and a search of his computer found that he was looking up how to destroy computer evidence.

This goes far deeper than just the school I believe. There are some very rich and powerful people that were a part (or knew) about this in some way.

Back