Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this when you are clicking Submit for approval at the top?

Man, you´re quick.
:lol
Firefox happaned to have an update when I looked up the version. Restart and it worked.
Sorry, dude and also for the 2nd:
Added a blank Category: "Classic Video Game Appearance", cause nothing happened.
One is fine, with RoboCop under it.
Can you keep the ladder and delete the blank one?

Yeah, man. Can´t add the Brand "RoboCop Vs. The Terminator".
For those new Video Game Figures from NECA too, you know?
Typing the name...all good...clicking save, but that´s it.
Won´t keep it...
:/

So apparantly when I add the brand "RoboCop Vs. The Terminator" and click save...nothing will show up...BUT:
When I switch to Category and select "NECA/Action Figures/Classic Video Game Appearance/RoboCop Vs. The Terminator/Series 1" THEN the brand magically appears.

So 4 figures in, a bit more to come. Deffo need to finish my collection and I still have my Revoltech Evangelions to stash.
:rock

So apparantly when I add the brand "RoboCop Vs. The Terminator" and click save...nothing will show up...BUT:
When I switch to Category and select "NECA/Action Figures/Classic Video Game Appearance/RoboCop Vs. The Terminator/Series 1" THEN the brand magically appears.

So 4 figures in, a bit more to come. Deffo need to finish my collection and I still have my Revoltech Evangelions to stash.
:rock

Ya that is a known bug I still need to fix. If you do add a brand, refresh the page and it will show up. That is going to get fixed in the next release.

Awesome, keep em coming!

Love the new layout, Tyler. Just wanted to tell you.
Also a little suggestion:

I´m adding the 2nd Lego Set now and the only thing I can do is put in the description area what´s in the set, but no accessories.
I think the mini-figures...doesn´t matter if they need to be assembled, or not, are part of the set, when it only has "characters", like the set I´m adding now:

Lego Batman + Baterang and Bat-Claw, Skeletron + Gun, Micro Manager and Super Angry Kitty.
All can be put up seperately, or not?

So dunno...maybe a new category for lego only in parts? Like the overall category when adding something: "Building Toys"
Parts&Accesories>Building Toys>Lego>Parts and under this all normal parts, cause environments, guns and such are there too.

Know what I mean?

Love the new layout, Tyler. Just wanted to tell you.
Also a little suggestion:

I´m adding the 2nd Lego Set now and the only thing I can do is put in the description area what´s in the set, but no accessories.
I think the mini-figures...doesn´t matter if they need to be assembled, or not, are part of the set, when it only has "characters", like the set I´m adding now:

Lego Batman + Baterang and Bat-Claw, Skeletron + Gun, Micro Manager and Super Angry Kitty.
All can be put up seperately, or not?

So dunno...maybe a new category for lego only in parts? Like the overall category when adding something: "Building Toys"
Parts&Accesories>Building Toys>Lego>Parts and under this all normal parts, cause environments, guns and such are there too.

Know what I mean?

I think it depends if it is a sold product or not, which is the distinction.

How it works right now is you would submit an actual product, which would be a LEGO set. Inside of that set you could then break down all of the individual parts that are part of that set. The parts that would be added could go under just the "part" category for now. I do agree though that in the future it might make sense to offer more detailed categories for certain manufacturers?

I think it depends if it is a sold product or not, which is the distinction.

How it works right now is you would submit an actual product, which would be a LEGO set. Inside of that set you could then break down all of the individual parts that are part of that set. The parts that would be added could go under just the "part" category for now. I do agree though that in the future it might make sense to offer more detailed categories for certain manufacturers?

ALL individual parts? Like every single one? Tumbler has 1869. :lol

I don't think that's necessary for every specific manufacturer. All do have guns and environments.
But for lego it would be cool to be able to add the mini figures, UCS plates and such, you?

When will you approve the next wave? I'm eager to stash in. :rock

ALL individual parts? Like every single one? Tumbler has 1869. :lol

I don't think that's necessary for every specific manufacturer. All do have guns and environments.
But for lego it would be cool to be able to add the mini figures, UCS plates and such, you?

When will you approve the next wave? I'm eager to stash in. :rock

I wouldn't expect anyone to add every individual part for LEGO unless they really wanted too. There are other resources out there for LEGO that already do that. However, I think it is important for the collectibles that aren't cataloged in other places that we break out the parts, like statues and action figures.

I will get most approved today! Thanks again.

Yep, unfortunately right now it is just myself. I could probably build out some mod tools, the effort wouldn't be terrible, so others could help out.

Damn! That's the first thing you should have done, I can't imagine all work you have to do just to try to keep up. You should be a slave driver, not the slave. :)

IMO, stop everything else and get something in place to help other people approve releases. Probably a good idea to model this after an existing system that works well - I can't think of a good suggestion off hand though. ;) A system where you have a number of assigned/approved individuals, but maybe also where contributors can earn the ability to approve, or add approval weight, such that when a product receives enough weight, it gets approval (it might take 2 or 4 or 5 such individuals to get there, or 1 admin/mod)

Once you have this built out, it will be a lot easier to deal with a flood of submissions, especially if you get some type of importer/scraper active. Right now, even though it can be somewhat arduous to add product, some people are still going to dump a bunch of entries in at once. I added some 6 or 8 in one go myself last week.

1. Every product's linked name on my wishlist page opens a new browser tab with an incorrect item shown in someone else's collection when clicked. The links are for user pages instead of the INFO of the displayed products (the link in the "i" works). Collection Stash - A collector and artist platform for building and sharing your collection.

2. When clicking the "ADD TO WISHLIST" at the top of a product's page, it adds an entry to your browser history - this means you have to click the back button twice to get back to where you were.

3. When clicking the back button on your browser to go back to your activity list, you are always returned to the first page, not the page you may have been on. Example, my activity list is 2 pages, I click on an item on the second page and then the back button - it returns me to the first page of the activity list.

Tyler is it normal that my nuts won´t go up? ( :lol still love this)
I submitted collectibles and added them also, but it won´t go higher then just 1.
I was at 19400 and now I´m at 19401?

Tyler is it normal that my nuts won´t go up? ( :lol still love this)
I submitted collectibles and added them also, but it won´t go higher then just 1.
I was at 19400 and now I´m at 19401?

Let me know if they don't go up. You earn nuts on collectibles/edits once they have been approved. The totals are calculated once a day and updated once a day, usually they get reflected the next day. If they seem off let me know.

Let me know if they don't go up. You earn nuts on collectibles/edits once they have been approved. The totals are calculated once a day and updated once a day, usually they get reflected the next day. If they seem off let me know.

I don't think mine went up at all when you approved the last couple of batches of figures I added.

Back