Collectible Star Wars Costumes Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very impressed, I hope the price is reasonable, I'd like to get ROTS Obi-Wan.

Pics from Rebelscum.

IMG_5431.JPG

IMG_5413.JPG

IMG_5422.JPG

IMG_5440.JPG

IMG_5466.JPG

IMG_5454.JPG

Well, the prices will not be reasonable from what I've heard so far at 'scum. $1400 for the Jedi Luke outfit, and it's not even material-accurate.

Yeah I was noticing the Luke one looks like a hybrid crap adult rubies cloth outfit with premium accessories. Yuck!

Well they're all slated as awaiting approval, so who knows when that'll come and what changes will occur before the final for sale product.

Overall, the ROTS Obi-Wan looks great, if they offer it in a size that'll fit me and a price I'm ok with, I'll get it, it's the one costume I'd really like, that and Maul.

A Jedi outfit on an articulated mannequin = :rock

However, I'm sure that will be a separate but hefty cost. This company has a lot of explaining to do. I hope to hear the details soon.

The guys at the booth told me that these costumes are exactly as they were done for the actors to wear in the movies.

I don't know if this is true. But that is what they said. They are not the costumes that are made to be perfect examples of what was intended. They are made to be prop replicas, and exactly as they were patched together for the actors during filming.

Visit: https://www.thedentedhelmet.com/

The best resource for Fett costuming.

Boba/Jango Fett, however can be one of the very few cosktumes that can match Darth Vader for Price. A good, accurate set can easily set you back a few grand. But you can do it a piece at a time, and if you can sew, you can make some of the fabric pieces yourself.

Fett is one of the hardest to recreate and it was very pricey buliding one. I think there more then vader and theres alot more work. I think i put about 3K into my fett, if you were to pay someone to do the paint job a fett would run for about 5K....

combined1.jpg

combined2.jpg

MRL prices are: about $700 for the Imperial officer and over $1300 for the Jedi. Armors are about $2000. You can buy separately stunt weapons like: sabers ($150), pistols, blasters etc.

I can imagine the best selling item being Leia's slave girl outfit. Every guy here would love to see their girlfriend in that, then we would have an image thread here showing off our "collectible". Hah hah.

Well, after a year of waiting, they're almost upon us.

BBTS has up for pre-order with a tentative December release date:

Anakin Skywalker (ROTS) - $1234.99

Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) - $997.99

Luke Skywalker (ROTJ) - $521.99

Imperial Death Star Officer (Black) - $449.99

Imperial Fleet Officer (Olive) - $449.99

Available as Small, Medium, Large or Extra Larger

In addition, some of the components are available for separate purchase like boots, belts, hats, cloaks and lightsabers.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2099&page=1

I saw the sabers at Con, and you know from a distance of about 2-3 feet they looked great; almost a tempting alternative to MR/eFX.

Back