Cogpaul's Year One Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it were a wine your last year would have been a great vintage! :rock

nicely put:cool:

Quadcent - you have done enough damage to my finances this year when you posted the LSB pictures in your display thread- oh how I still crave a Doom LSB:( I won one on the bay and then the sender e-mailed me to say it was damaged:mad:

Still not sure about MJ but the Black Queen is on pre-order to keep Emma company:D

i really like MJ, of course i'm a spidey nut so i'm a little bias.:D
hope to see my emma this week.

some of these lsbs are starting to take off as of late.
maybe the line is starting to catch on finally, i know i'm glad i got all of mine for retail or less.

P1000012.jpg

:horror Don't you think Rogue's base is too heavy to place her there with BC? I'd be carefull if I were you!!!

Started collecting a year ago. The forum infected me with the bug and these are the consequences:love

Apologies for the picture quality, it is my first digital camera and the instructions are impossible:mad:

P1000018.jpg

Captain and Hawkeye look awesome man! :rock

Detolf shelves are surprisingly tough, double stacked they can easily take two AH comiquettes.

The DST Marvel Milestones range never seems to get much love on the forums. Yet the Doom, Hawkeye and Captain are three of my favourite statues. I paid a reasonable price for Doom (but he was the only one I have seen advertised in the UK) but Cap and Hawkeye were picked up for next to nothing off e-bay.

It has been a good first year but year 2 should be even better:dance

a few more...

and a special thanks to SquiderM3, Averone and Quadcent for inspiring me to increase the UK's balance of trade deficit:D

Your welcome buddy!
A great collection! :clap
Keep up the good work

Thanks one and all for the kind comments:banana

Averone- seriously your iron man picture posts are killing me. I was happy with my BD busts for a while but seeing the shell head wonderland you have on display keeps me dipping into my pocket:D

Thanks one and all for the kind comments:banana

Averone- seriously your iron man picture posts are killing me. I was happy with my BD busts for a while but seeing the shell head wonderland you have on display keeps me dipping into my pocket:D

"shell head wonderland"!

I love that! Thanks!
You know you have some very nice shell heads on display yourself!

Holiday time- not going anywhere so thought I would treat myself.

P1000070.jpg

P1000072.jpg

P1000074.jpg

P1000071.jpg

P1000073.jpg

P1000075.jpg

Tony Stark seems have an issue! IM MKII (Ex) and I somewhere over the Atlantic on their way to me as I type.

P1000076.jpg

in their new home...

P1000077.jpg

Back