Cogpaul's Year One Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CogPaul

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Started collecting a year ago. The forum infected me with the bug and these are the consequences:love

Apologies for the picture quality, it is my first digital camera and the instructions are impossible:mad:

New pictures added July 2009

P1000053.jpg

P1000041.jpg

P1000054.jpg

P1000049.jpg

P1000047.jpg

P1000051.jpg

Last edited:
a few more...

P1000056.jpg

P1000057.jpg

P1000048.jpg

P1000058.jpg

P1000061.jpg

P1000059.jpg

Everything Marvel needs a case!

P1000069.jpg

and a special thanks to SquiderM3, Averone and Quadcent for inspiring me to increase the UK's balance of trade deficit:D

Last edited:
Great collection!

And that in one year! imagine what it would look like if i click on your thread after 5 years :D

Thanks to one and all for the kind comments.

uscmhicks -Terminator PF on pre-order:D..and I feel some Hot Toys Salvation madness coming on.

brettb - if I had known they were from a forum member I would have bid more :lol ...Now I want the Cap and Thor Archive sets.. any spare?

great stuff there CP,:naughty (i try to abbreviate everything:lol)
a great mixture of stuff and i like the little tripod comic displays.
everythings well spaced also, not to crowded.

looks like you need a MJ though to complete the set of AH's. i think there's one in the for sale thread.
ok, ok maybe a bit to much help ehh.:cool: just trying to even out that trade deficit.

i'm still waiting for my Emma:( she's in route somewhere in north america.

Quadcent - you have done enough damage to my finances this year when you posted the LSB pictures in your display thread- oh how I still crave a Doom LSB:( I won one on the bay and then the sender e-mailed me to say it was damaged:mad:

Still not sure about MJ but the Black Queen is on pre-order to keep Emma company:D

Back