Cobra Desert Ops Trooper: Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheebus, that's hilarious! I love those pics, especially when the trooper is fishing n tanning. Very cool. Thanks for sharing

Not a huge Joe fan but like checking out these threads since I have fond memories of the cartoon. Great pics, Lawless. :lol Favourite has to be the tanning Cobra soldier.
6e8y2u2u.jpg

Thanks guys!!!! I sincerely appreciate it!!!!

I just kinda wanted to do something different for myself (and my Instagram pics) beyond posting my collection in my Detolfs (which I've done on occasion), and Desert Cobra Officer has become a favorite: so simple, but great look and colors and a "lived in" uniform/helmet.

My family was like "what the Hell?" but once my stepmom caught the catfish, it really took off and they had fun with the idea too.

Thanks KD!!!

(Yeah, Dad looks kinda like Dabney.... does that mean I'll look like him too someday?!?!? One difference: I'm bald up top!)

seja4e5e.jpg

^------Me and some other guy..... :)

Hanging out with my best friends son Myles:

e2uqudeh.jpg

And with Myles' favorite action figure, "New 52" Superman:

mu5a2uqa.jpg

u2u8e9u2.jpg

Damn, you have quite the army there, sir.

Thanks. I know a lot of people don't like them, but I love the design. Plus, much easier/cheaper to army build than the regular Officer. (I was always a comic fan first, so I prefer my Cobras to wear red masks.)

Nice army, lawless. I like the desert officer. The desert colors, weathering, web gear and red mask all fit really well together. I actually picked up another the other day.

Last edited:
Thanks. I know a lot of people don't like them, but I love the design. Plus, much easier/cheaper to army build than the regular Officer. (I was always a comic fan first, so I prefer my Cobras to wear red masks.)

Don't like 'em? I love 'em. :lol

I want more troops. Plus vipers.

Went to Lake Melones this weekend and snapped some pics with Desert Cobra Officer and Zartan (not together, though... Didn't think they really pair up well).

Lots of interesting environments because the water level was really low. Hope you like 'em!

uveby4ed.jpg

jety9ebe.jpg

a9ahudu9.jpg

are9y4at.jpg

zeme8ere.jpg

e2u4ehap.jpg

Went to Lake Melones this weekend and snapped some pics with Desert Cobra Officer and Zartan (not together, though... Didn't think they really pair up well).

Lots of interesting environments because the water level was really low. Hope you like 'em!
These are some GREAT shots!!
Your really getting some milage from the Desert Officer.

Say Lawless, is that water bottle in the background suppose to show the scale of the figure.
You know, SS likes to use apples. :lol:thwak
jety9ebe.jpg

Back