Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's gotta fix the lapels so they lay flat.

But this is a pretty damn good PF. Tempted, but right now the only PF's I'd pick up in the Joe line are Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

the cape is impressing more and more, I will see how it goes, I think I will be changing the look pretty regularly, I like alot of the options. Wish Baroness had some more display options :(

I think it will convert, alot of people like to cancel right before....not a chance in hell that I will, but I am sure many will. Can't wait for mine, after getting SE last week, I am having major Joegasms :yess:

I was planning on having it chromed, so I am super excited that SSC made the change. This will be on of my all-time favorite PFs.

I wish they would have gone with the stirrup pants like the show, but that's a minor thing.

photo8.jpg

There's a reflection of a chrome dome in the chrome dome :monkey1

Agreed. There's still probably time for all of you who foolishly ordered a regular elsewhere to get a last minute wait list conversion on the ex.

I hope you're right. Went on the WL around the time of the Baroness reveal and still no conversion.

I know! So close to classic, but not enough. If he had his goofy stir-up pants instead of the boots, I would have caved a long time ago. The other ornamentaion I can live with since he does tend to dress up a bit more with the cape, but the boots over the goofy shoe-pants wasn't the best choice IMO.

I know! So close to classic, but not enough. If he had his goofy stir-up pants instead of the boots, I would have caved a long time ago. The other ornamentaion I can live with since he does tend to dress up a bit more with the cape, but the boots over the goofy shoe-pants wasn't the best choice IMO.

:exactly:

Sideshow needs to understand that we're expecting 100% accuracy to the 3 3/4" figures regardless if it's 1/6, 1/4 or even 1/1. It's almost like you can't even tell who that is with all the completely unnecessary "modernization." :lecture:lecture:lecture

The cape is from the cartoon. The boots and gloves are from the cartoon and comics. Liking the cape but not the boots is silly. :)

Nam I think Buttmunch was NOT being sarcastic.... :D

Back