Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
CCommander.jpg

Looks really good in this pic. I'll be passing but awesome none the less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hrmm. I like the uniform, but if that facemask is Sideshow's idea of "chrome"... Wow.

I mean, they even call him "ol' crome (sic) dome" in the Newsletter. WTF.

Whoa. Surprised that it's him and not Snake Eyes (though I guess that one's gonna be a Comiquette). This is gonna be a tough decision for me. . .not sure I want to open this can of worms apart from picking up my favorite characters, but he looks pretty dang good here. I'm guessing his shirt is a felt material and not the stretchy pajama material we've seen on some Marvel PFs.

Reminds me a lot of the Red Skull PF with all the uniform details. Really nice looking PF. I imagine the EX will have a switch out cowl head? Now where is the Baroness PF? :naughty

Yea, if Hasbro can chrome parts of their RTS Perceptor deluxe figure found at retail for like $15, there is no excuse here..chrome is a must for this.

Seriously, if they're not going to do chrome on "PREMIUM" Format Figures then we're screwed when it comes to the 1:6. Now prepared for major disappointment with Destro. Damn it, Sideshow...

All I know is if ANY kind of Destro figure comes out what that dull silver as his mask/helmet color instead of actual chrome it will be a "mega-fail" and "easy pass".

Does look more like a shield coming down in front of his face rather than him having a completely silver head. But maybe that's the camera angle.

Would have preferred Snake Eyes or the Baroness, first, but I'll take a wait and see approach. I'm not 1/6 G.I. Joe militant like a majority of the fans here, but I don't feel the need to get PFs of every Joe character either.

Either way, it has been a FANTASTIC few weeks, G.I. Joe news wise (Stalker pre-order, Recovery at Serpent Temple Dio pre-order, Viper pre-order, Zartan production peek), even if one doesn't like all the products announced / shown.

Either way, it has been a FANTASTIC few weeks, G.I. Joe news wise (Stalker pre-order, Recovery at Serpent Temple Dio pre-order, Viper pre-order, Zartan production peek), even if one doesn't like all the products announced / shown.

I agree with that. They've finally started sustaining some of the momentum this license deserves.

Reminds me a lot of the Red Skull PF with all the uniform details. Really nice looking PF. I imagine the EX will have a switch out cowl head? Now where is the Baroness PF? :naughty

Yeah, in the SDCC 2010 G.I. Joe Comic Con Panel, the conceptual drawings show a battle helmet and hooded head.

Back