Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
teemu, the sheperds were lambing out in the fields. Baby animals typically come in the spring ;)

I love the fact that if a Joe item is made out of Polystone, nobody here seems to buy it :lol I thought more would have jumped on this. Maybe its because everyone got the Exlcusive and its not shipping yet?

I love the fact that if a Joe item is made out of Polystone, nobody here seems to buy it :lol I thought more would have jumped on this. Maybe its because everyone got the Exlcusive and its not shipping yet?

Exactly. Polystone might not be preferred by many but apparently there's at least 500 of us. Both the ES 500 exclusive Snake Eyes/Timber statue and CC PF have sold out and the 1000 ES regular CC is down to single digits.

If people keep buying up 500-1500 ES polystone items I'm sure they'll keep making them.

Ordered one after seeing the new picture with the chrome helmet.

teemu, the sheperds were lambing out in the fields. Baby animals typically come in the spring ;)

Exc for me, I won't display it all that often, but it is still a must have imo. What is CC without the hood and helmet? He wore both pretty equally.

Exc for me, I won't display it all that often, but it is still a must have imo. What is CC without the hood and helmet? He wore both pretty equally.

Yep, even if your CC only keeps it in a case in favor of his famed battle visor it would be wrong to own CC without it. Come to think of it it'd be cool if for the upcoming 1/6 helmeted CC they included a cloth (even if it wasn't functional) hood that he could stash or hold a la Beach Head's beret.

tumblr_l6t6spiAgU1qzxbyqo1_500.jpg

I see that his hood flares up at the bottom to drape across the cloak and just kind of hovers in place without it similar to the 12 inch figure with his jacket. Hopefully we can futz his big collar to better meet up with the edges of the hood.

Back