Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think just about everybody needs to have their sarcasm meter checked. Even after Khev pointed out I was razzing him, it's surprising how many missed that. :lol

:lol

Fair enough. I guess I don't expect them all to be identical to the original figures, but having them close by losing some of the added modern gear has been a nice plus. To me those goofy pants were just part of the iconic look. I know he wore knee length boots quite a bit though, so its not the end of the world. I guess it was just that one specific thing I was looking for but didn't get. I'm sure those that study the card art of every character feel the same way with each figure, but CC has always been my favorite so I guess I'm a little more critical on him than the rest.

That said, the more I look at pics of this, the more I want it. I'm to the point where if the EX magically shows up in-stock again like so many other items lately, then it might just be meant to be. If not, I'll just hold out for the 1:6 :dunno

Yeah, I get the 'Holy crap you are younger than I expected' all the time when I finally meet people in person. I take that as a good thing :lol

Well with a name like yours, I didn't actually think you were my age. :lol

Crap, my CC on the order page for CC is updated already, but SS is saying the order is linked to the old expired card still! I really hope nothing goes wrong with this order, as we've seen with the Jason exclusive in the past. Guess I'll be chatting with SS on Monday to try to sort this out.

They have the wrong CC linked to this order, even after I updated again today.
They have the wrong total, after refunding my RPs on the order, it's still showing them in use.
And, I really want this guy...

:panic:

CC isn't as limited as Jason was and I'm really thinking the EX will come back in stock after all the pre-orders are filled. Other than Jason, I can't really think of one lately that hasn't come back in stock :lol

I also think the Ex CC will be readily available for the next few months at the very minimum. Welcome to the hooded brethren BM. Wait that didn't sound right....

Hey Guys wondering for the premium formats can you pay the ten dollars for the pack out from sideshow just like you can for hot toys to give additional protection for box during shipping .. ??

Should be able to, although I never have, and it seems like the cost may be a bit higher for a PF. But the option is always there in my shipping soon emails...

Should be able to, although I never have, and it seems like the cost may be a bit higher for a PF. But the option is always there in my shipping soon emails...

Thanks Man and i have read on another forumm that the exclusive for this should be shipping around the 10th of january = awesome ..............

Yeah, I get the 'Holy crap you are younger than I expected' all the time when I finally meet people in person. I take that as a good thing :lol

Or you're an aging old Buttmunch. :nana: I kieed. I get the reverse. I look much younger than I am. People always guess several years younger than my age. Sometimes a decade. . :1-1:

Back