Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHOCKWAVE.....

Freshly extracted from the mould. Fully cleaned from its gates. For those who would like to get Gung-Ho and Shockwave sculpts please let me know so I can cast on request only.

FULL 360 PROFILE VIEWS.

everyone of your sculpts rock if i was not in financial trouble i would be all over them maybe a raincheck ne day

GUNG-HO
1.King Darkness
2.Fuzz Head
3.Ultra
4.EF
5.BLB 700
6.Niltusk
7.Ranger Rick

SHOCKWAVE
1.King Darkness
2.Fuzz Head
3.Ultra
4.Doom Saber
5.EF
6.Rogue
7.BLB 700
8.Niltusk

Last edited:
That looks awesome! Makes me want to keep going on beyond what I still have to finish.

So here is Shockwave fully finished. This is all handpainted including the camo pattern. A coat of flat varnish to erased the shine and protect the finish as well as to highlight the shades of blue and tie up the weathering. I have minimise the yellow camo pattern as this is to "bright" but I have to do it in view of the original and classic look.

Looking sweet, Shockwave was my favorite from the era he was released as a fig, but I definitely preferred his later more subdued urban camo schemes once he became Widescope, so I definitely like the minimized yellow in the scheme you did.

Back