Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome job as always! I envy you guys who will be getting this! Really amazing work Pace [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys much appreciated!

Guys, PM me if you want your sculpt painted as I can only do limited numbers on this. (have to budget my time and effort :wink1:)

GUNG-HO
1.King Darkness - SCULPT SENT
2.Fuzz Head
3.Ultra
4.EF
5.BLB 700 - SCULPT SENT
6.Niltusk
7.Ranger Rick

SHOCKWAVE
1.King Darkness - SCULPT SENT
2.Fuzz Head
3.Ultra
4.Doom Saber
5.EF
6.Rogue
7.BLB 700 - SCULPT SENT
8.Niltusk

Last edited:
Got the sculpt in, holy sheet they are nice! Great paint work on all three. BBQ is especially impressive, symmetrically perfect, really great work. Love the sculpted hat on Shockwave, really looks like a fabric hat, excellent sculpt and subtle paint work adds to the allusion of fabric. And Gung Ho looks like mean son of a *****! Great work overall, really really impressive sculpts! Cant say enough out them, thanks again Pace :bow

Got the sculpt in, holy sheet they are nice! Great paint work on all three. BBQ is especially impressive, symmetrically perfect, really great work. Love the sculpted hat on Shockwave, really looks like a fabric hat, excellent sculpt and subtle paint work adds to the allusion of fabric. And Gung Ho looks like mean son of a *****! Great work overall, really really impressive sculpts! Cant say enough out them, thanks again Pace :bow

Thanks King! I'm really happy I got your seal of approval! Can't wait for your customs man! Guns-Ho's marine cap will look great if placed brim down like what marines do. Stay tune for the BBQ gears.

Just some quick pics to try and show Pace's excellent work. I'm nowhere near even started these bashes, bit here a few shots of Gung Ho and Shockwave.

22132042213_ecfc35a43e_c.jpg

22132054323_56e5da1494_c.jpg

22764393521_ae7347cf96_c.jpg

22130440374_1f8c34d0f3_c.jpg

22739678992_7fa22cfda2_c.jpg

22132117423_00e471cb89_c.jpg

22753256475_cb6d7b9890_c.jpg

Wow! I can't wait to get home and start work on mine.........

Rick

Rick will send your sculpt soon. I will update you once it left UK. I'm very busy lately and no time to do the cap. I need to cast it then cleaned and primed. Same true with the rest of the sculpts and accessories.

Back