Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok gents, Here is the completed Gung Ho sculpt. I have primed it to see if there are things that needs to be corrected. So far its all good, for my taste. I know its not perfect and not the best sculpt to represent him but I did my best. For those who thinks he can be Mindbender then the sculpt itself will do fine I guess.

The Marine cap is fully sculpted as I have no idea how to make a cloth one. So this is as best as I can offer. Here are a couple of profile shots of the sculpt.

The bare head, I have readjusted the ears...... Mindbender maybe?

Back of the head.

I have fun sculpting this.........who's next????????????

it could work for either..but would be weird to have the same hs for two figures..lol....so it's a toss up of who id want to do more....both are on my list..sigh...lol..
as for who's next..well..there is that ultra top secret thing that we talked about....but other than that...scrappy would be cool.....

I do see Mindbender there, but the wide jaw depicts someone that is tuff, that isn't Mindbender.

Ears look great! My only suggestion it to soften the thread lines on the hat. They seem stand out way too much.

Cast it!

Would be proud to use that as my Gung Ho.

Imo, not knowing how the process goes, if you could cast this head, then readjust the bare heads cheeks as well as the jowls like FACE suggested, I think we could score two nice pieces with just a little modification to the original. But if the process destroys the original, then I'd say stick with Gung Ho, even though Mindbender and Scrap iron are my shortlist of needed cadre, most probably agree Joes are more in need of bolstering in the ranks.

Thanks guys! I'll make a list of everyone that would like the sculpts. Just post here to keep track on.

EF, I will adjust the stitch. Thanks for the advise!

Back