Action Figure CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm impressed with the figure. Awesome details in every part, very sturdy body, die-cast swords, DX like packaging.
Head sculpt doesn't resemble Geralt but it was like this in the prototype/promo pics itself - so can't complain.
The shoulder armor needs to bend more - little tweaking will help. The wolf medallion is perfect. Hands hold the swords perfectly, arm/leg joints are strong enough to not wobble while holding the die cast swords.

001.jpg

016.jpg

012.jpg

009.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

018.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

022.jpg

Damn. That macro detail! Nice. Solid figure overall sans the head sculpt.

Also, I just received the invoice for my OurWorld "Lady Sorceress" Yennefer from One Sixth Kit. Hoping she looks good next to Geralt! Still wondering what's happening to the Xensation Ciri.

I must say that they did a good job on the bulk of the outfit and accessories. I would change out the portrait (obviously) and the hands/gloves, maybe even the boots. Then I would weather the hell out of everything and ply the crap out of those pauldrons. Otherwise a good purchase [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my Ourworld Sorceress (aka Yennefer). It is not perfect but for the price I am very happy with how she turned out. Looks great with Geralt.
IMG_2714.jpg

Received my Witcher. Added some hair and beard. Will add weathered effects next.
697ca7a4c659fd28a0603da871c3031a.jpg

afcf003737b41f63fea35c481564c6c4.jpg

Definitely like this figure. I did however did some mods with the straps, tried to get it game accurate. I will switch the body to a ttm18 and then the pants, boots, sculpt to the scarrletta upgrade. But so far it's fine.20180226_145632.jpg20180226_145653.jpg20180226_145543.jpg

70414ddff47d1ecee2bf74b25ff91a6e.jpg

I fixed the straps on mine too. Also gave him a Dragon Sabre.

Looking forward to seeing this figure once the modding is complete. What are your plans for the head?

The scarrletta version is what I will use. Painted and rooted hair. This head will probably be put aside in my cabent of 1/6th parts.

I wanted the Scaletta upgrade but when I found out the cost of the painted head cost nearly the price I paid for this whole figure, I decided not to spend the extra dough. Already have the Prime 1 Geralt statue.

Back