CM Arnold T850 Vs SS T800 Arnold PF (photos thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amin Ko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here the photos for our freak board members. These two look all good and can not go wrong to have each in the collection especially if you are a fan of arnold. a must own pcs.

t850a-2.jpg

t850b-2.jpg

t850c-1.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

THe CM looks great but only with the shades on, they got the eyes wrong. They're both got their pluses and negatives. But all round both awesome in my opinion.

they didn't really get the eyes wrong. depends on the one you got (qc issues). the eyebrows were too thin on a lot of them.

Actually the CM look great from what I can see, maybe just the hair looks a bit funny. I wouldn't mind seeing the eyes though.

THe CM looks great but only with the shades on, they got the eyes wrong. They're both got their pluses and negatives. But all round both awesome in my opinion.

they didn't really get the eyes wrong. depends on the one you got (qc issues). the eyebrows were too thin on a lot of them.

Vader1 may be right. I have heard the same thing. Some had hair issues, some had eye issues. I got very fortunate and landed a CM one that was bang on, including the overall look of proportion and volume representing Arnold. CM spent a lot of time on these, if you have one, just take a look at unzipping the jacket, or lifting up the pant legs. Places you think they could have slacked off on they didn't.

In my opinion SIDESHOW 'S pf is way better then CM's

1- likeness
2- Price
3- T2 is a Masterpiece of a movie compare to T3

If I had to choose between both of them I choose SIDESHOW'S pf no contest.
This pf is just incredible !

The CM's all look different to me. I feel I got lucky with my one. Here are a couple of pics.
picture.php
picture.php

I have a PF on order I can't wait for it to arrive.

not really a fan of either but id say sideshows is better, that hair is just..... odd :lol

If I had the money then I would go for the CM :lecture....but I would have to get some hairspray as well :lol

Talk to the hand....That funky, that funky man... funky... funky

P1030936ab.jpg

Talk to the hand....That funky, that funky man... funky... funky

Last edited:
The CM's all look different to me. I feel I got lucky with my one. Here are a couple of pics.
picture.php
picture.php

I have a PF on order I can't wait for it to arrive.

I think this CM looks great. It's about 95% dead on. I'll take this over PF any day. The PF is skinny and head sculpt is a miss IMO.

Back