CM Arnold T850 Vs SS T800 Arnold PF (photos thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think with the sunglasses, he looks like Arnold to me. I like the longer hair version. The ultimate would be without the sunglasses. I have seen some looked funky without sunglasses. If the eyes are done wrong, it will throw off the look.

Last edited:
I think with the sunglasses, he looks like Arnold to me. I like the longer hair version. The ultimate would be without the sunglasses. I have seen some looked funky and without sunglasses. If the eyes are done wrong, it will throw off the look.

Yeah, I have to agree on that. The likeness is great with the shades on, but without it, some of the likeness is lost. It's something about the way the eyes are shaped.

picture.php

MAN! That's got to go away......far away.....He's a Kung Foo dude from Crouching Cyborg Hidden Terminator!

I feel sorry for anyone who paid bg bucks for that.....IT looks :horror

If that's supposed to represent Arnold S, then i'm Skynet and I just decided to ^^^^ out a crappy looking robot and then named it doodienator!

Holy porcupine...holy weird face on some of those pics, holy zippers the size of drag racers....

Don't get me wrong, SS's T2 has an awesome head sculpt and outfit BUT his body is indeed too tiny for his head AND the Ex should've been a battle damaged head and not that toothpick....especially for the price. He's more than a tad bit anorexic.

But damn, someone give that CM some hair gel...QUICK! Like call 911 and ask for that ^^^^ NOW!

Hurry, my Arnie's ultra expensive afro is too high!

Dude, pluck his hair....I rather he be bald....please...I beg you.

Their CM Arnie matches the quality of the movie.....

I'm just saying...that's all.....:peace

Last edited:
thats the perfect photo to compare them.

I actually stumbled upon that pic by accident. I really wanted people to see that the CM T-850 is a good piece. I know it's not perfect, but it's definitely far from being worthless like some would say.

yep, with the glasses on he does look almost bang on, (except maybe the hair could be flattened slightly) though without the glasses..........something just isn't lining up properly.

someone also commented earlier on the zipper size, i can see that also. maybe if the zippers weren't so shiny, and or dulled down a bit it'd more accurate.

picture.php

MAN! That's got to go away......far away.....He's a Kung Foo dude from Crouching Cyborg Hidden Terminator!

I feel sorry for anyone who paid bg bucks for that.....IT looks :horror

If that's supposed to represent Arnold S, then i'm Skynet and I just decided to ^^^^ out a crappy looking robot and then named it doodienator!

Holy porcupine...holy weird face on some of those pics, holy zippers the size of drag racers....

Don't get me wrong, SS's T2 has an awesome head sculpt and outfit BUT his body is indeed too tiny for his head AND the Ex should've been a battle damaged head and not that toothpick....especially for the price. He's more than a tad bit anorexic.

But damn, someone give that CM some hair gel...QUICK! Like call 911 and ask for that ^^^^ NOW!

Hurry, my Arnie's ultra expensive afro is too high!

Dude, pluck his hair....I rather he be bald....please...I beg you.

Their CM Arnie matches the quality of the movie.....

I'm just saying...that's all.....:peace[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:lol:lol:rotfl

I have a lot of statues, but the CM T-850 just has an 'air of superiority' in person. The head sculpt is just fantastic, and you really have a sense of him walking off of the base at any second. These photos you guys are looking at that are with the camera jammed up in his face are kind of ridiculous, and don't really represent how it displays. The hair really isn't that bad in person, and actually adds to the authenticity of it.

I know 'in reality' Arnold is human, but you also have to remember these are machine assembled humanoid robots, and the hair actually makes me think, 'hey, that's actually how this would really look if a machine built this. It also pulls me back to the first movie, where Arnie's hair was a bit crazy and spikey', as well.

Also, 2D photos cannot relay the nature of the piece. I can still understand that some don't like it, and it honestly took me seeing it in person to realize just how cool it really is, because I kind of felt the same way.

Here are some photos of mine.

T850-1.jpg

T850-2.jpg

T850-3.jpg

T850-4.jpg

T850-5.jpg

T850-6.jpg

Looks really good ComputerFly.

Did you have to trim yours or did it arrive that nice?

I got it second-hand, so I'm not sure how it came... sorry about that Gru.

Ok, thanks. I see you got your pedestals! I wish I would have ordered a couple more for future releases...got enough for Vader and Superman CM but that's it...

Back