CM Arnold T850 Vs SS T800 Arnold PF (photos thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen the CM version in person and wasn't really that impressed by it.
Oh well, at least CM got the belt color right.:rolleyes:

I have both. I love both the SS and CM, but the CM is in a league of its own. It's hard to tell on photos, but if you compare the two side-by-side in person, you will see the difference.

here's mine.

IMG_7025.jpg

IMG_7026.jpg

IMG_7030.jpg

IMG_7031.jpg

IMG_7033.jpg

IMG_7037.jpg

IMG_7038.jpg

i dont like the look of the CM , with the real hair it looks a little weird.

the pf sculpt ROCKS !! Mr.Groove has done a FABULOUS job !
whats the problem with the belt ?

I have read so many comments which is better than the other.
So for those who have SS T800 pf (or can not afford CM T850 or not willing to spend for that money) of course say sideshow is better than CM.
And those who own two of them mostly say CM is the better for sure and I am also in this group of people, but you can not compare both of them as they are in different league (pricewise, qualitywise...)

If I am forced to sell either one of them, so I would sell sideshow pcs first. BUT again there is no way I am going to sell two of them. They all look very nice sculpt to me and worth the money.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

I have read so many comments which is better than the other.
So for those who have SS T800 pf (or can not afford CM T850 or not willing to spend for that money) of course say sideshow is better than CM.
And those who own two of them mostly say CM is the better for sure and I am also in this group of people, but you can not compare both of them as they are in different league (pricewise, qualitywise...)

If I am forced to sell either one of them, so I would sell sideshow pcs first. BUT again there is no way I am going to sell two of them. They all look very nice sculpt to me and worth the money.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

well put my friend

I dont have either of these but I have seen the CM on display
at a local retailer and I really dont like the look of it (just my opinion)
hard to describe but to me it just looks weird.

If anyone owns the CM (ones with the good hair of course), you'd know it's a masterpiece. I think many are turned off by the CM cause it's based on T3 and not T2.

If anyone owns the CM (ones with the good hair of course), you'd know it's a masterpiece. I think many are turned off by the CM cause it's based on T3 and not T2.

totally agree with this. i personally like both, but if money was no option and i had to get only ONE i would get the CM easily. i also really feel that most people prefer the T2 version over the T3 just because of the movie and not the actual figure, but that's just my opinion. i say quit bickering and buy the one you like, can afford, and have display options for.

if the money wasnt an option i would get the PF. i dont know , it looks freaking awesome, the sculpt , everything is awesome !! the T3 face has something different. thats why i do not like it + is from T3 .

Yep,totally agreed.
Although the PF is very nice there is just no comparing.

Thanks for the pics Pixar.Those are fantastic shots!

Last edited:
And this is definitely not a knock on the Sideshow T-800 PF, because it's a great piece regardless. Now the question is, when will Cinemaquette do a T-800 from T2 or T1?

I don't know if there is something wrong with me or not, but I just don't see arnold in the CM..It looks just as wrong as the Indy and Jack Sparrow they made.
Love the ENDOSKELETON though.... ;)

I don't know if there is something wrong with me or not, but I just don't see arnold in the CM..It looks just as wrong as the Indy and Jack Sparrow they made.
Love the ENDOSKELETON though.... ;)

:lol No, I'm sure nothing's wrong with you. I guess it just depends on an individual's perspective. I think the CM really looks like an older Arnold from
T3 (not T1 or T2).

Back