CM Arnold T850 Vs SS T800 Arnold PF (photos thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS for the win!!!,.. it looks awesome!! The Cinemaquette have the jacket too big and the zips are huuuuuuge!! Much better scaled on the Sideshow PF,.. don't like the real hair on the CM either,..looks like hair plugs to me :monkey4

i thought the pf would have looked better from the proto pics, but now i think the cm looks better...........

CM of course owns the SS. The thing is, they shouldn't be compared as they are in different league.

The body construction of the SS PF is wrong from the ground up. I've just got mine and yeah, no matter how pretty the pics are, besides the great head sculpt, it's a disappointed and weak presentation.

I've been very excited and waiting for this SS release, but it falls short. It could have been GREAT, but no.....

Last edited:
Frankly if i was offered either one for free (but not allowed to sell the CM for more money) then i would be happier with the PF.

I would too and am being dead honest, I rarely care about resale value. IF I had to choose between the 2 and could only have one I would take the SS piece.

However I don't hate the CM piece, I think other than the weird hair and stupid movie it represents its damn nice too.

I think many of us here may be forgetting the fact that there were some QC issues with the CM Arnold. The fact is some had more issues than others.

If you got one with good hair and good eyes, and put it beside the SS one, I would dare to say the CM would be chosen most of the time over the SS one.

Now, if you compare one with not so great hair (like the ones which had hair which was to short), then you may tend towards the SS one.

Whichever CM one you got, I don't think anyone comes close the to detail on the CM.

I prefer the sideshow pf overall. Cheaper , easier to display and imo looks better overall.
I have nothing against cm but I prefer sideshow as a company. The whole idea of this place and talking about there items. The way they release teaser videos and put so much effort into them and everything else. I know in the end it comes down to how good the actual statue is but little things that sideshow do and this forum make you want to feel that the statue is awesome even if it isn't.

So if the statue is actually awesome ( or getting there ) I usually favor sideshow.

Although I'm still waiting on a pf or maquette of the aliens alien and Giegers alien.
The cm will have to do for that one now.. :thwak:lol

Either way there both amazing statues of arnold.

I don't really care for either one, to be honest, but I would give the edge to the Sideshow piece for a couple of reasons: price and what appears to be a better head sculpt (not to mention the fact that the CM is based on T3, which I really dislike). Also I really don't like rooted hair on statues. Of course I'm willing to concede that these both probably look better in person than in pictures.

I like the CM T-850 better compared to the PF..PF while not too bad, still reminds me a little of Josh Brolin, while the CM looks more like Arnold.

I also prefer the CM. Here are a few pics of mine:

CMT-85001.jpg

CMT-85002.jpg

CMT-85003.jpg

I prefer the PF face, I owned the CM and didnt like the material they used. Also the gun was chessey plastic. The CM endo kicked the ^^^^ out of the PF tho. Besides rooted hair consitutes a doll....LOOLOLOLOLOL...

i still like the Sideshow version more. Price has a lot to do with it of course. That and me not liking T3, the jacket on the CM being too big, the rooted hair being hit and miss, and him not looking nearly as good without his sunglasses.

I always get a kick out of how different people see the same thing differently. Although I wouldn't say the likeness on the CM is way off, to me it's much better on the PF.

Back