Cloud's Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud

Super Freak
Reaction score
...Which she lovingly calls crap.

It's not impressive, or big, but I'm pretty proud of it. I'm always changing the displays, and I'm currently in the middle of reorganizing, but here are some older displays:

My SW Unleashed:
FullUnleashedCollectionnobackdrop00.jpg

My sci-fi ladies:
StarGirls.jpg

(Watch out, 'Wars girls! The 'Trek girls are bigger than you! Oh, and Plo Koon is there to represent his gender.)

My favorite of my Star Wars 12" in their funny display on top of my television:
SWCouples.png

My Aurra Sings all together:
AurraSing006.jpg

How my Harley Quinn collection used to look:
HarleyJokerBatmanIvy.jpg

(I will update this soon.)

My Corpse Bride stuff:
CorpseBride.jpg

(I now have a Victor mini-bust as well.)

Crow stuff, not all together:
TheCrow003.jpg

TheCrow002.jpg

TheCrow001.jpg

(Get it? Crow? Ehh..)

Some random figures:
Bleachfigures002.png

Bleachfigures003.png

MGS:
MerylsVest.png

And my tribal mask I just want to show off:
MyRoom018.jpg

Not a collectible, but my favorite thing I own.

FFVII stuff:
Cloudstuff2.jpg

Cloudstuff005.jpg

Pardon the sloppiness of these two photos. The first one is not how the display normally looks. I'm waiting to get a pre-ordered statue and the Kingdom Hearts figure before I make it pretty. Also pardon my nametag. I keep it there sometimes because I lose it otherwise.

I will add better pictures and more of my stuff soon. I have a lot more 1/6 scale figures that I'd like to show off. You guys seem to appreciate those the most. :)

Not my cup of tea collectable-wise but I always enjoy looking at a collection that has obviously so lovingly been put together :)

Fantastic :rock

Really nice looking collection! I love how you have those Star Wars 12" figures posed, especially the Han and Leia! :D

Thank you. It's very cluttered...all crammed in one room right now. When I move I'm going to space them out all over the place. It will look much nicer. Sometimes I get frustrated with all of the clutter and start throwing things. Heh.. nothing too expensive has broken yet.

I loved posing those Sideshow figures and they make people smile. :D

Didn't notice that Tribal mask before...that thing has got a wicked grin on his/her face :lol

Pose with them? And Crow? I had this snapped after my bro's wedding, it's very popular on my DeviantArt account:
Crow002small.jpg

I was a little tipsy.. My Crow is a fully functional perfect replica. Soon I will have a Servo as well. I'm a huge MSTie. :D

I love that mask. It's a genuine tribal mask from South America, one of a kind.

Back