Cloud's Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

Better shelves for my Cloud and Harley stuff:
CloudandHarley.jpg

Indeed my friend. He has severe aesthetic difficulties and is an acquired taste. He reminds me of a hilarious 40s Batman comic strip where the Joker was drawn with those funny lines all over his face and they mention "boners" an awful lot, as the word had a more innocent meaning back then.

The Joker was never supposed to be attractive so I can't fault Robert Tonner too much. I got that guy in a set with Harley for a very low price, so I figured "why not?"

Gotta love the Koto Cloud on Daytona statue. That's an awesome piece, one of my favorites in my collection. Very iconic.

Indeed my friend. He has severe aesthetic difficulties and is an acquired taste. He reminds me of a hilarious 40s Batman comic strip where the Joker was drawn with those funny lines all over his face and they mention "boners" an awful lot, as the word had a more innocent meaning back then.

The Joker was never supposed to be attractive so I can't fault Robert Tonner too much. I got that guy in a set with Harley for a very low price, so I figured "why not?"

I agree... while by current standards it falls short, I think as a part of Batman Lore... he fits right into the history.

Congrats my friend.

Sorry, I meant, I wasn't the only one who liked it. When I was in NYC around Chirstmas he and other Tonners were on display in FAO Schwartz and keeping the Visa locked up was tough.

Have to give you props for that explanation... still not something I'd want, but there is a logic if going back to the earlier works. And you mention boners :lol

1.jpg

Do you remember that time when I was selling fake medicine and you were pretending to be an innocent by stander who bought the medicine and could arm wrestle muscle guys and win? Then we set that theater on fire after doing our vaudeville act? Good thing Linda McCartney was there to get us away from the cops. ho ho ho Funny memories.

By the way Cloud, cool Cobain poster on your ceiling. Do you have the NECA Unplugged Kurt? Its a really cool piece to own.

Thanks guys. I wouldn't have wanted the Tonner Joker by himself, but with Harley cuddled up to him he looks great. And he does have the vintage look to him which appeals somewhat. I knew someone would post something from the boner comic. They mention boners in a lot of the frames. Mainly Batman and the Joker accusing each other of pulling bigger boners, which is great. :)

I don't have either of the NECA Kurt Cobains. I would be teased mercilessly if my boyfriend saw them in my room. He can't stand Cobain because he killed off hair metal which Clark loves and also Clark is always being told that he resembles Kurt which is meant as a compliment but offends him. Haha. I do really like those music-inspired figures though. For his birthday, I bought Clark a beautiful Randy Rhoads Rock Iconz statue which he loves. I could see collecting a lot of those things if I had the room for them.

Man, I thank God every night that Kurt killed glam/hair metal (or what I call chuck-a-weener) music. :lol

You should still get it though. A little teasing never hurt anyone. :rock2

If they made a Heart-Shaped Box Kurt figure I would be all over it. :)

Here's the girly corner of my bedroom:
CorpseBride-1.png

SailorMoonandSailorVenus.png

WizardofOz.png

I'm quite fond of it, especially the Corpse Bride dolls. :D Luckily the shelves below the Oz stuff evens it out, as I have V, Hannibal Lecter, Pumpkinhead, Shaun, Leonidas, Frank, Eric Draven, John McLane, Spawn, the Wire Twins, Pinhead and Marilyn Manson down there.

I here you Cloud..... My wife calls my 1:6 figures "dolls" just to bust my chops! Nice Collection. I like the John McClane figure.

Thank you. Well, the way I was brought up, if it has removable clothes it constitutes a doll.

Reorganized my FFVII stuff:
FinalFantasyVII.png

CloudsagainstAnubis.png

Harley and Ivy:
HarleyQuinnI.jpg

Harley and Puddin':
HarleyQuinnII.jpg

Rocky Horror Picture Show:
RockyHorrorPictureShow.jpg

Final Fantasy VII updated:
FinalFantasyVIICollection.jpg

Closer image of the statue, sorry it's a bit bleached out:
CloudStatue.jpg

I now own everything of FFVII game Cloud that I know of except for a really expensive statue of Sephiroth and Cloud in the final battle of the game. I don't think I'll ever get my hands on one of those. Last one I saw on eBay, I could buy a car for the amount of money it was going for.

Back