Cloud's Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool..nice collection, everyone is hooking up...Out of curiosity what is up with holocaust person above your mirror?

Thanks everyone! I thought it was a good-sized collection, until I saw everybody else's here! Haha.

That's actually a photograph I found in TIME magazine of a woman dying of AIDS. I've taken it down since that picture was taken, but I had it up there for a while because I love the skeletal structure of the back. I find it strangely beautiful. Right now a picture of Ozzy Osbourne is up there. :)

Great Collection,i actually didnt know that Sniper Wolf excisted,only Snake,Liquid and Meryl.

I love Billie!

Actually with MGS I am a spectator only. I love those games but I'm horrible at them. Just not a stealth type of person I guess. I watched my brother play them instead. :) But I loved FFVII, and I love that I share the same first name as the lead character. The other games representing in my room are Space Channel 5 (a very acquired taste), Soul Calibur, and the Silent Hill series. I would kill for some SH figures!

Pose with them? And Crow? I had this snapped after my bro's wedding, it's very popular on my DeviantArt account:
Crow002small.jpg

I was a little tipsy.. My Crow is a fully functional perfect replica. Soon I will have a Servo as well. I'm a huge MSTie. :D

I love that mask. It's a genuine tribal mask from South America, one of a kind.

Great pic !!!!!!!

Nice collection !

Great representation of your diversity ! Love it !

I have a ? for you Cloud, In the pic of favorite things I own, Is that a reflection of a Camo Desert Eagle pistol in its holster in the mirror? or is that an Illusion

That must be an illusion. My brother has a Desert Eagle, but he lives in Texas now and I don't have any firearms in my room. Just blades.

Here's a picture of my Jack the Ripper stuff:
JackShrine-1.jpg

I have about a dozen books on him as well.

My Cartoon Babes (and Lucy):
BettyandJessica.jpg

My Harrison Ford shelf:
HarrisonFord.jpg

And here's my Watchmen stuff:
OzWatchmen002.jpg

EDIT: Blasted photobucket won't post this picture the right way. Sorry.

Just acquired these and I love 'em:
OzWatchmen001.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my favorite thing in my collection, currently:
SandmanCollection.jpg

The DC Direct Sandman figure. I wanted to set up a pretty display for him and all of my other Sandman things but I couldn't get it to look good so I just put a few more Dreams up there with him.

The angel is unrelated. I just didn't want to move him.

Excellent collection Cloud - different to what i normally see here...
The tribal mask is a beautiful piece

Thanks! :) It's so crap compared to everybody else's.

I think I'm the only person here who doesn't like Jason, Freddy or Michael. My killers are more along the lines of Hannibal Lecter, Pumpkinhead, John Doe and Jack Torrence (although I do not have the 12" Hannibal or Jack like I saw in somebody else's thread). I like real killers. My Jack the Ripper shrine now has Living Dead Dolls of Lizzie Borden and Countess Bathory, as well as McFarlane figures of Bathory and Vlad the Impaler. I guess I'm just not big on Hollywood slashers.

Some (not all) of my LDD:
LDDMcFarlane002-1.jpg

My favorite, Jack:
KillerDolls003-1.jpg

Back