Clone Wars Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as timeline, I would say these take place inbetween CN's Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. As for Anakin fighting Dooku, the line in ROTS stats his powers have double since the last time we met, and being that we're basing dialogue off films only, we assume he's referring to the Geonosis duel, but there's no direct reference, so you can easily work more battles inbetween and not break continuity.

That looked great! I'm really looking forward to this now.

And did anyone watch the Robot Chicken trailer? :lol

Brent72 said:
All I've heard so far is sometime in 2008.

I wonder what network will be carrying this and at what time it will run. I guess we'll have to wait a while for all that to be decided.

Mortar Conn said:
Anyone know when and where this is supposed to air?

Didn't initially see anything by the trailer.

Looks pretty dang cool to me.

They haven't gotten a network yet which means they also don't have a time yet. I would guess either Cartoon Network or Fox.

It looks great......there are some things that I don't like but they are minimal. The Anakin look seems to be Post EP II but before Clone Wars Vol II because his hair looks to be in growth. I can't wait to see it...

Holy s*!t this looks fantastic. The trailer just blew me away. I'm up to about 10 viewings already.

I really like the look of the footage, some of it looks pretty realistic. There are some shots that look like a bad computer game but I assume that these are unfinished. Obi-Wan looks a bit strange, as do Anakin, Padme and Dooku, but I think its just a case of getting used to the animation style, as with the clone wars cartoon. However, the non-human characters are spot on. The quality of the sound is fantastic and the voices are pretty good, especially Ventress and Grievous and Anakin's voice is much better than the cartoon.

The clones look awesome. I love the "here they come" cry ..... I found that quite chilling. Hopefully there will be a lot of action from the clones point of view.

Asajj looks bad ass and I love that she is using the joined lightsaber. I hope she is a major player in this series. Love the force choke and the Vader-style pistol snatch.

Looks like Plo Koon is gonna feature regularly. I really hope so as he was under-used in the films. One thing I noticed is that in a couple of shots he has a human officer with him... a republic commander/officer???. Thats one thing we never saw in ROTS, which surprised me as they would be the precursors of the imperial commanders.
I hope we see a lot of the other secondary Jedi, and maybe a few new ones. I was dissapointed that there was no Quinlan Vos.

The Anakin-STAP action scene looks very well animated. Did anyone else notice that whatever is manning the second STAP appears to ignite two blue lightsabers before getting taken out?? Not sure who that was.

I'm liking the Grevious action and he comes off as being more intimidating and evil than in ROTS. His animation is superb, almost to the same level as ROTS and they are using the same voice, which is great. I hope they expand more on his character in this series. I dont liekt he cowardly character that was portrayed in ROTS. I also want to see some Grevious jedi killing.

I Love the idea of another Anakin-Dooku duel and, of course, Anakin getting his ass handed to him. I hope the battle incoroporates more of Dooku trying to turn Anakin to the dark side.

We appear to get a glimpse of some death star-style laser technology. Not quite sure what this is but it could be a good sub-plot. Its taking out a republic cruiser.... could this be the battle of Coruscant??? The animation here looks a bit shoddy, hopefully its a work in progress shot.

I cannot wait for this thing to start. Hopefully we will get some more info soon, such as how many episodes and over what period the series will cover. I really hope its from the battle of Geonosis right upto and including the battles from ROTS. The shots shown indicate quite a wide time frame. The clones shown have phase 1 armour and the scene with the AT-TE looks like the battle of Geonosis, suggesting the start of the war but a couple of the space scenes look like they could be the Battle of Coruscant and have ROTS jedi starfighters, suggesting the end of the war, so it could span the whole war. I really Hope it does and I'd like to see some Kashyyyk action, there wasnt nearly enough in ROTS.
Bring on 2008!!!!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana

I know they are planning on 100 episodes for the live-action show, so for this I would expect something along those lines. Which will mean a nice addition to our dvd collections.

screamingmetal said:
It looked good, but I still prefer the animation in Tartakovsky's CW.
Can't wait to see more!

Yeah me too. BUT Gendy IS directing the new "Dark Crystal" movie, so at least he's up to something cool.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Yeah me too. BUT Gendy IS directing the new "Dark Crystal" movie, so at least he's up to something cool.

The New Dark Crystal movie?

:fireworks YEAH:fireworks

:rock:rock:chew :rock:rock

Looked better then i had imagined... can't wait to seen the full episodes, just sucks i have to wait for the DVD.

Back