Clone Wars Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dekadentdave said:
I can avoid it. Watch me.

Well, have fun with that whole avoiding it thing.

I am absolutely blown away by how cool that trailer was and I think this will probably be as entertaining(or more) than Episodes I and II. :cool:

Brent72 said:
Well, have fun with that whole avoiding it thing.

I am absolutely blown away by how cool that trailer was and I think this will probably be as entertaining(or more) than Episodes I and II. :cool:

Me too. The first series was better than the whole PT (minus ROTS, just as good) in my opinion.

OK--- What's the deal?... Why won't it work for some of us. Do you need membership and need to be logged in?... It takes some of us to a screen that says make a selection--- but nothing. What gives?

I watched it about a half hour ago and didn't have any problems loading it.

As for my take on it...

THE CONS:
-voice acting is stiff at times with certain characters
-some designs will take a lot of getting used to

THE PROS:
-photorealism of effects
-action is SPECTACULAR!!!!
-more Grievous, more Ventress, MORE CLONES!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...I'll definitely be tuning in to EVERY episode.

Please make a selection...

NADA

Reading that folks over at AICN can't see it either---oh well, at least I'm not alone.

VASith said:
I finally fixed it by changing my browser to firefox. Which I think I might like better than EI.

Try doing that.

Thanks for the help--- that finally worked.

I liked the overall look of it (especially the space scenes) despite the Shrekish quality--- and I like that Ventress is in it--- but Grievous and Dooku are a problem as Anakin never meets Grievous until the opening of ROTS and supposedly only fought Dooku that one time losing his arm (my powers have doubled count since the last time we met)... I suppose they could have them fight twenty times and each time have Dooku get the better of Anakin. I also like seeing Plo Koon in what might be an extended storyline.

Overall it'll be fun to watch-- I only wish that they would start storytelling from Darth Vader's hunting down of Jedi-- the creation of the rebellion-- the stories between ANH and ESB--- but maybe that's for the live-action to cover (from more secondary characters).

Maybe Grevious NEVER meets Anakin in the show. Also, the Dooku thing could be like a dream, I dunno. OR Anakin meant double since the last time they meat.....DURING THE CLONE WARS!

That looks pretty cool, much better than the earlier poster would have suggested. Although I'm a little unclear about the time line one these? Will they be short stories spanning the entire clone wars (eg: hopping around in time) or will they be before the earlier CN series?

Either way I'll be checking them out... I just hope they fit with the previous series work.

Back