Clone Wars Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Go See it, Now.

https://www.starwars.com

It's AMAZING..

Really great effects, if it weren't for the Animated design then it would be almost photo-real. All the characters are back too. The only problem I had in the whole thing was that Anakin's hair was too short and it looks bad, but besides that it is going to be a really really great show. I'm excited that they'll be doing a lot of episodes and I can't wait to see it next year.

OMFG!!!!

More Asajj and more Grievous :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

This has a chance to be amazing.

Looks pretty cool although i'm not really too interested in the clone wars anymore.

Looks really good. I didn't like the poster we saw a few weeks back, but this looks cool. My only problem is that it seem like they didn't decide on make it photorealistic or stylished - it's a little bit of both

I can't see it. It takes to me a new page where it says make your selection and there's an empty black box on the left. Any ideas what's wrong with my computer???

Cool, I doubt I'll like it as much as the Gendy ones, but like it none the less. Anakins hair, I think, is that length because it's in between super short Padawan and long and greasy ROTS Jedi. Makes sense to me. I'm all over this.

Wow, this looks to be spectacular, and now it makes a great deal of sense why there haven't been any recent updates on the site, looks like a total overhaul was done, I like it all, bring it on.

Looks pretty awesome to me. I can't wait to see how they flesh out characters like Plo Koon more.

Goody goody goody... Can't wait.... :D

Wow, looks fun! that hop to hop stap attack was unreal!

I will miss the hand drawn animation style, but this will surely be entertaining stuff!
Trev

what program does it use to play? i'm up to date with flash player...can't think of any other reason why it's not playing.

Back