Clone Wars Era Buckets, Blasters & More from Stadin Tech

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwelveInchFigures

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share some very cool Clone Wars Era stuff I got from Stadin Technologies recently! I will be posting a separate thread with their 1/6 scale BARC Speeder, which is about ready to display. They make 1/6 and 1/12 scale Star Wars accessories, vehicles, etc. - I'm planning to get their 1/6 scale AT-RT soon (they're finishing up the prototype now - lights up and fully articulated! And they're doing a custom ARF trooper to go with it, per my paint designs - they take custom work). I'm also looking forward to seeing their upcoming TX-130 Saber Class Tank, and custom Galactic Marine Trooper too!

I've been very impressed not only with their products but also their service - Sergio is great to work with, very professional and dedicated, and his whole team work very hard to provide quality, movie/tv accurate merchandise for their customers.

Yoda.jpg
Grenade Launcher

501.jpg
And with a 501st Clone

Wookie.jpg
Clone Army Datapads

Anakin.jpg
Clone Mortar in "backpack mode"

ARC.jpg
ARC troopers Echo & Fives with Westar M5 and Clone Mortar

Sniping.jpg
Clone Mortar in "Firing Configuration" and Modified DC-15a Blaster

GeoAim.jpg
Modified DC-15a Blaster

Westar.jpg
Fives with a Westar M5

Rex.jpg
Rex with RC DC-17 Sidearms

Gree.jpg
Gree with Clone Army Datapad

You can check them out online on Facebook and their site: https://www.stadintech.com

Thanks for looking - and thanks to Sergio and Stadin Technologies for the great service and products!

I have bought alot off Sergio over the last couple of years. Always very happy with items and service. Have a couple of his Republic Commando kits with light up helmets. Very nice indeed. Great line up of stuff you have there.

I have bought alot off Sergio over the last couple of years. Always very happy with items and service. Have a couple of his Republic Commando kits with light up helmets. Very nice indeed. Great line up of stuff you have there.

You telling me there's someone out there making 1/6 scale Clone Commandos?

Thanks for the messages! Yeah this stuff brings out the kid in me, pretty cool stuff!

Firefighter, love to see your Republic Commandos if you have any pics you can share!

Chris, if you look on Stadin's main page, they do commissions and custom orders, so chances are you could work something out with them for a fully painted Republic Commando with lighting. They're working on an ARF trooper for me, and after they've finished some of their current projects Sergio said they'd be able to do a Kashyyyk Scout Clone and Galactic Marine. So if you want a completed figure, they can probably help you out - you have nothing to lose by asking!

Yeah, I might try that actually, thanks. I've been looking for bodies but have no idea what to go for as well as black undersuits, seem to be impossible to find those.

I'll shoot him a message and see what he says & depending on cost. I've seen a lot of custom figs that cost way more than HT.

Hello mate.

I will send you some photos of my 1/6 Gregor. My Omega Squad trooper is not finished yet. The light up helmets by Sergio are already wired up with bateries installed. Great price to.

Yeah, I might try that actually, thanks. I've been looking for bodies but have no idea what to go for as well as black undersuits, seem to be impossible to find those.

I'll shoot him a message and see what he says & depending on cost. I've seen a lot of custom figs that cost way more than HT.

Chris there is a a bloke on the forums who does great priced ribbed under suits. Sergios kits are pretty much tailored to Sideshow collectibles Clone Bodies.

Thanks, really appreciate the help. Never done the slightest bit of customisation on a figure.

Re: Clone Wars Era Buckets, Blasters & More from Stadin Tech

Hit up Spider Rogue on this board. He said lately he hasnt been on Sideshow Freaks, so you might wanna message him on Facebook. Matt Bertwell aka Poisoned Harley Customs. He just recently did an Ahsoka Kit and Tessek aka Squid Face (Quarren from jabbas palace) He does the body socks and other softgoods, hell, he'll do just about anything for his customers. Lol I had him build me a Full Shoretrooper, the alternate that Hot toys didnt do with the kama and all.

For the bodies, any narrow shoulder slim generic body will do. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, I actually have a kit to work on to make a Gregor but I have a huge list of customs I need to work on and seems like I never have time to sit down and work on any personal projects.

Biggest problem with these kits will be sourcing a body as it is made to fit a Clone body, thankfully I had a spare sitting around. I bought a Boba body thinking it would work but the armor will not fit the legs without some cutting. Not sure how the wait times are but it was almost 6 months to get the kit and so also keep that in mind.

Re: Clone Wars Era Buckets, Blasters & More from Stadin Tech

Hit up Spider Rogue on this board. He said lately he hasnt been on Sideshow Freaks, so you might wanna message him on Facebook. Matt Birdwell aka Poisoned Harley Customs. He just recently did an Ahsoka Kit and Tessek aka Squid Face (Quarren from jabbas palace) He does the body socks and other softgoods, hell, he'll do just about anything for his customers. Lol I had him build me a Full Shoretrooper, the alternate that Hot toys didnt do with the kama and all.

For the bodies, any narrow shoulder slim generic body will do. ;)

Do you have a link to his (Spider Rogue)Facebook? Nothing comes up via search.

Back