Cleopsis/Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im guessing $600, dont see her being worth much more then that.. $600 for a premium format, even one as detailed as this is still very expensive..besides, her base is basically non existent which should help bring down the cost not to mention the line dosent require any licencing fees

Stunning looking piece which is going to be a whole new level of pricing I think. Wish SS extended the flex system to a few more payments to cover the increase in costs across the industry.

She's gonna be I think 700 and up She gonna have a lot of detail more then antithetical out now besides the reaper and a change out head. Along with clothing. Base looks big maybe will be solid watch is going to help bust shipping

I don't think they got many orders with Xial with the 600$ pricetag.And I hope that gave them an idea/reason to keep the prices reasonable.But what do I know.

No reason to even think about ordering this until it comes out and people post photos.

Why. She'll be awesome and day one PO for me. In 3 years when she comes out... I'll be a happy camper! :lol

Kier just seems to have a major flaw in the design of her left arm in that it falls off very easily. Other than that (and that is a BIG flaw!), she seems to be a stunning piece. Really surprised at how many folk are making their own makeshift repairs on this though.

Kier just seems to have a major flaw in the design of her left arm in that it falls off very easily. Other than that (and that is a BIG flaw!), she seems to be a stunning piece. Really surprised at how many folk are making their own makeshift repairs on this though.

Whoa.. for a statue, falling off is a nightmare! thanks for the info, Dave!

An accident waiting to happen.

I'm waiting for my order, it will probably arrive tomorrow.
As Kier and Siren were my first PF statues and even orders directly from SS, would this make a compensation possible?
If so, how to do it, I'm from Germany so just call them is out of the question.

The left arm is the major design flaw. Mine went in, but it doesn't seem too secure. I'm afraid to touch it and thinking about just super-gluing it. Others have complained about the hair line and apparently some of the statues lean or do not sit on the base flush.

The hair line issue seems to have been a worry based on some final product photos before people saw her 'in hand' and the leaning issue has very little reports, but I think this is far too early to worry about. The arm is a real worry though which is why I delayed my final flex pay to give SS time to respond.

The hair line issue seems to have been a worry based on some final product photos before people saw her 'in hand' and the leaning issue has very little reports, but I think this is far too early to worry about. The arm is a real worry though which is why I delayed my final flex pay to give SS time to respond.
No the hairline thing is real. Seen it in others and mine has it too.

Back