Cleopsis/Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably keep the mask on. Since I have the print I'll more then likely display that behind her to give the, what's underneath mystery.

Now we all know how she looks without the mask. She looks like recently died granny.

....So, you are insensible to the idea of a member of the CotD wearing a visage clearly showing the skull beneath the skin. What could be more appropriate, SHE IS DEAD. And she is not a sex-kitten, she is a powerful ancient Egyptian. [These two concepts rarely merge.]

Red Sonya is thataway, Power Girl is thisaway - and if the idea of an ANCIENT Egyptian bothers you, well.... you have many other options.

Mask-visage for elegance, skull beneath the skin for what she really is: the mysteries of ancient Egypt personified. Love both faces, this piece will never get old. SEE WHAT I DID THERE.

Congrats! I really like this print! I'd say I can't wait for the statue... but that's just setting myself up for failure. :lol 2017! :rock

Congrats! I really like this print! I'd say I can't wait for the statue... but that's just setting myself up for failure. :lol 2017! :rock

Thanks! and yes, they can take their time, as long as the actual statue looks at least very close to the ones we saw at conventions. Btw, do you guys think there will be more Cleopsis prints aside from this one.. probably one with her mask on?

I'm pretty sure this is the next one:

xiy4uLY.png

It's by David Palumbo, the same artist who did the Kier and Xiall prints.

The first one's a must have due to it's close up and revealing nature, and the second one is also a must have because it show's that she's a bad ass boss.

Back