Cleopsis/Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many are waiting for Spookfest to nab a few more RP's or a discount for this one? I think I am and have decided she is a must have.

Agreed and yes.. I really dig the line and quality... I have Keir, Siren and the Executioner and hound.... all three are spectacular! I also Really like the print of the Queen by Olivia too!

That picture of the Queen is amazing, but I have to stick to my specific plan for these pieces in that I want to relate them to Robert E Howard stories (Conan, Solomon Kane etc). I know the CotD world is a great series in itself, but with limited space I can only focus on a very few themes and so large art prints are out....possibly....maybe...

Well I forgot I had a 10% code. It was going to expire in a week so I just used it on Cleopsis.

Here in California, that will cover the tax they will charge me for living in the same state as they do. :monkey4

Anyway, congrats! This piece has awesomeness all over it. :hi5:

Thanks! Yea I imagine it sucks living in Cali for ordering from Sideshow.

If you makes you feel any better, and it should, I pay more than you do on pieces as I actually have to pay extra shipping and then customs fees on top for pieces to actually make it down to me in Curacao :lol

Same here, just ordered. I have high expectations of this piece.

second that, mine almost expired so I ordered Cleopsis also...been saving it just in case something else came out but this one has always had my eye

Finally ordered this sexy little minx thanks to the bonus RP' 's Sideshow gave out over Easter. Nothing a couple of litre of moisturising lotion can't sort! ;-)

Finally ordered this sexy little minx thanks to the bonus RP' 's Sideshow gave out over Easter. Nothing a couple of litre of moisturising lotion can't sort! ;-)

Well...I think that's beauty of this particular piece. Posing her with or without her mask makes the world of diference.

Didn't expect the 2 different heads, I thought it would be one head with a detachable mask. I hope the arms fit tight on to the shoulders. Overall both the sculpting and paint app look excellent, can't wait for her to arrive next month.

The staff arm look's to be the more delicate attachment. Really hope there are no more Kier like issues as this piece looks stunning. First time I have noticed the CotD United emblem used on the base.

I'm thinking there won't be Kier issues because both of cleopsis' arm are outstretched from her body not pointing straight down like Kier's arm....at least I hope that's the case

I really love the masked portrait! One of the most beautiful and well sculpted faces I've ever seen!

Unfortunately, that's the only thing I like about this piece. Oh well ....

Back