Cleopsis/Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually don't understand why they haven't posted pictures with the corresponding statues on the Court's website? is it just when they are about to go up for preorder that they will do it?

I love the pics of Mark Newman's original sculpts for this statue but I'm left kind of cold by the finished piece. I would prefer her unmasked, with all the extra robes and such on the final piece removed. I'll be watching to see if there are any changes to the final piece, or the option to remove the mask and all the extra layers of fabric. The finished piece has too much of a Giger-esque feel for me right now. If they return it to Newman's original concept though, I might pre-order.

Well she is a must have for myself, since I have already PO'd Queen of the Dead, Deaths Siren and Keir but according to SSAlex, we will be waiting for a Full Revel and Preview and Pre-Order not until late 2015, early 2016 but that doesn't mean that there will not be other COTD pieces coming up for preview, just Cleopsis has this time frame.

Be Cool
Al

Just ordered the framed print.( yes I'm lazy) ;)

I maybe more exited for this sexy lady than Kier!

Got her pic framed little pricey but worth it I have.. For the statue I do hope that then mask will come off but if not that's ok. I have the queen now I think she's really good but I hope the sliver paint on the rest just look a little more better. Has anyone seen that pic of the back of the new reaper. He has 2 of the old reaper arms on his back.. So cool

image.jpg

Yeah I can say the same after kier she is bad ass, but I do like Xiall That bone look is pretty good...

If this comes out that good this could possibly be the best piece ever!!! I thought the Queen was very sub par.

Now we all know how she looks without the mask. She looks like recently died granny.

Wait a minute, so what happened to the face sculpt on the first page, which is far superior IMO.

That's the mask, which is still coming with it.

Actually, I am pretty sure there will be two portraits, one with the mask and one without. I don't see them doing just a mask to place on the one head. That would cause paint rubs etc.

I thought I read somewhere that this one will go up before 2016. I hope so. I would like to have this piece before I am 80.
AND this better come out better than Queenie. Queenie in my book was a fail. I am on my fourth one and it is still what I could consider unacceptable.
I am to the point where I might just use it as a custom. I doubt anyone would want to buy it.

Back