Classic Movies/Special Showings on the Big Screen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. I would love to see Alien on the big screen. I missed it years ago when it came to New Orleans, and now I've missed it again :mad:

I've never seen it on the big screen either but there's no way I'll travel as far as I'd have to go to see it.

Damn small town living. :(

big.jpg

Cinemark May 22 and 26th

Jaws - June 2 and 5
Raiders of the Lost Ark - June 9 and 12
E.T. - June 16 and 19
Schindler's List - June 23 and 26

:rock

I get to see Batman 1989 and Batman Returns tonight on the big screen at one of my favorite theaters. I'm glad I ordered tickets and reserved for the '89 showing last month, they're all sold out. It's going to be packed tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/AMC-Waterfront-22-Classic-Movies/149814428498430

I saw Ferris Buller last month, that was great. After this Batman double feature, I'm definitely going to try and catch Jaws. I love these events at AMC theaters, it's such a great idea. I can't believe the enthusiasm and the fans that dress up for something as simple as the Breakfast Club. I can just imagine all the "Batmen" that will be there tonight. :lol

I get to see Batman 1989 and Batman Returns tonight on the big screen at one of my favorite theaters. I'm glad I ordered tickets and reserved for the '89 showing last month, they're all sold out. It's going to be packed tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/AMC-Waterfront-22-Classic-Movies/149814428498430

I saw Ferris Buller last month, that was great. After this Batman double feature, I'm definitely going to try and catch Jaws. I love these events at AMC theaters, it's such a great idea. I can't believe the enthusiasm and the fans that dress up for something as simple as the Breakfast Club. I can just imagine all the "Batmen" that will be there tonight. :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/CEgh8TUlpQc[/ame]

I wish I lived in Pittsburgh.:monkey2

But you don't get to see it again in theaters in . . . 2013! :yess:

I know we all knows these movies by heart, but it's nice going back and seeing them on the big screen again. I remember when I first saw Jurassic Park, it was really fun seeing it in 3D on the big screen again. Nostalgia and all that.

They're taking suggestions for double features. I wonder if they'd be able to get the original Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back? Not the rereleases, but the original ones. I know I'm going to write in Terminator and T2 tonight.

Meh, I already saw Batman in the theaters. . .in 1989 :yess:

Me, too! :clap

They're taking suggestions for double features. I wonder if they'd be able to get the original Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back? Not the rereleases, but the original ones.

Good luck. Those don't exist anymore according to Lucasfilm.

Yeah, I wondered about that.

I remember a few years ago they wanted to save and archive them and LFL was acting like a bunch of ****ers.

But you don't get to see it again in theaters in . . . 2013! :yess:

I know we all knows these movies by heart, but it's nice going back and seeing them on the big screen again. I remember when I first saw Jurassic Park, it was really fun seeing it in 3D on the big screen again. Nostalgia and all that.

They're taking suggestions for double features. I wonder if they'd be able to get the original Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back? Not the rereleases, but the original ones. I know I'm going to write in Terminator and T2 tonight.

I never got to see it in theaters. I was a few years too late. Looks like I never will, either.:monkey2

Seriously, though, I **** you not when I say that, for the past few months, I put Batman on every night. It puts me to sleep. That's not a bad thing, though. It's just so familiar to me that, at night, when I'm tired, Bam! I'm out.

Back