Classic Movies/Special Showings on the Big Screen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says Jaws is digitally remastered. So is this the Blu-ray version that is being released soon?

I'm betting so since the others that they're showing have been remaster to blu.

I wish a theater close to me would show these different movies or special showings. Most of the time I'd have to drive 50 miles one way to see them and I'm not going to do that. It would be cheaper for me to buy the bluray!

I tweeted Cinemark today, and they confirmed that they'll be using the new restoration of the film.

Off to see The Birds tonight!

Frank & Bride in Oct and To Kill A Mockingbird in Nov! Might try to catch LoA and E.T. as well.

Cinemark:

734922_10151413911491171_128800901_n.jpg

I saw Top Gun today at IMAX 3D and it was amazing. The sound was the best part or it. Man did they have it loud. Loved it. 3D was better than expected. Everything has good depth. The jets rocked!

Movie is still great, one of the best ever. Nonstop from beginning to end with so many classic scenes. They don't make then like they used to.

I would love to see North by Northwest on the big screen. . .might have to make that happen. Thankfully, that theater is about a 5 minute drive from my house :rock

I'm so glad you're pleased!

(I don't know if that's too obscure a reply - I don't know how obsessively other people watch this movie.)

I saw Top Gun today at IMAX 3D and it was amazing. The sound was the best part or it. Man did they have it loud. Loved it. 3D was better than expected. Everything has good depth. The jets rocked!

Movie is still great, one of the best ever. Nonstop from beginning to end with so many classic scenes. They don't make then like they used to.

Just purchased the 3D bluray of TG. :yess:

Come on , Alien, Aliens, Terminator, RoboCop.....

That and T2 and '89 Batman.

Still waiting for all 6 of those after seeing the LOTR trilogy on the big screen. I want to see all my favorites now.

AMC did Ground Hog Day the week after I saw LOTR. Surely they could get Batman and Terminator 2. They even have the posters for them in the halls. Sorry I missed Die Hard.

That and T2 and '89 Batman.

Still waiting for all 6 of those after seeing the LOTR trilogy on the big screen. I want to see all my favorites now.

AMC did Ground Hog Day the week after I saw LOTR. Surely they could get Batman and Terminator 2. They even have the posters for them in the halls. Sorry I missed Die Hard.

Oh God, I would LOVE to see Batman on the big screen, but I can't believe you'd fail to list Superman, as well.

Back