Classic Movies/Special Showings on the Big Screen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't even see these though I post them. My local theater doesn't carry them. :(

Why was Die Hard that much?

^ That. But I don't want to see 5 films. I just want to see Die Hard.

3392421B-BC47-4C35-AC1D-69C00562CDC3-604-000000838F5F3A11.jpg

Too bad I don't have an AMC in my area. That being said, that is only a week before my birthday...:lol

Not really. Because I didn't have to suffer through Die Hard 4 and 5. Jesus christ. What a horrible marathon.

Nah, it was quite a bit of fun, actually, and you suffered through Die Hard 5, anyway, so what's your point? I'm in the camp that doesn't mind Live free or die hard (with the exception of how watered down it was).

Nah, it was quite a bit of fun, actually, and you suffered through Die Hard 5, anyway, so what's your point? I'm in the camp that doesn't mind Live free or die hard (with the exception of how watered down it was).

My point was, 35 bucks wasn't worth seeing one movie really early in the morning, and Die Hard 4 and 5 are terrible. 5 being the worst culprit.

But see, my problem is...I didn't want to see 2 or 3 in the theaters. Just 1. Just Die Hard. So...like I said, for me, 35 bucks to see a movie that early, plus driving 30 miles, just didn't seem worth it. :lol

Back