Classic Black spidey pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1X4R said:
sweet pics TOE! thanks for sharing!

thanks pixar :) ....it looks so nice that i may consider getting the blue one as well....perhaps later on :D

Xmas is around the corner, there's alot of cool stuff comming out in 1st Q '07, someone PM ME if you need cash! hopefully not rape me like Ebay will, and maybe even hook me up for my birthday this comming Nov 25th? :monkey3:monkey3

TOE said:
S4010115.jpg
Man that Iron Man is awesome. They look great together. Now buy a case for that Spidey pronto!

P.S. What number did you get?

nash said:
Xmas is around the corner, there's alot of cool stuff comming out in 1st Q '07, someone PM ME if you need cash! hopefully not rape me like Ebay will, and maybe even hook me up for my birthday this comming Nov 25th? :monkey3:monkey3
Have faith in our wait list. Someone card is going to decline and they are not going to respond.
I just wish they would have waited until fri when everyone maexs their cards fot Chirstmas to beging charging and shipping.:lol

That black spidey looks so much better than the blue. Congrats to the lucky ones who purchased this piece!!

No diaper look, black is better in this case, although I like the blue color scheme better. Pass on this one.

Khev said:
Man that Iron Man is awesome. They look great together. Now buy a case for that Spidey pronto!

P.S. What number did you get?

nah....no case for me :lol

...i got #54

Exactly when or where is the spidey suit black?

The only one I've seen is the blue and red, never black and red!

carbo-fation said:
Great pics Toe! Spidy looks awesome besides Iron Man. All you need now is the Goblin to go along with Spidy!:D

i kinda want to get the Punisher to kinda :rolleyes: look like the Civil War cover page

CIVILWAR-05cov-CMYKcrop.jpg

..it will be way off but ....

After Hulk and Cap ship some people are going to have some amazing looking Marvel collections.

Imagine: Iron Man and Wolverine comiquettes, Doom, Hulk, Cap, and Spidey PF's all together in one collection, with AH comiquettes on the way. Such amazing quality.

I can't wait for Hulk and Cap to ship. After those two, i am going to pick up the Spidy, Punisher and GG to enhance my Marvel PF collection. That's the best line SS has done up to date, except for the vs. line.:D

Calle_Sandell said:
Exactly when or where is the spidey suit black?

The only one I've seen is the blue and red, never black and red!
From the Sideshow e-mail:
As promised last week, we have a very special, in-stock ordering opportunity for Spidey fans today! This figure is based on the original Spider-Man comic book appearance, when his blue and red costume often appeared as though it was black and red. The Classic Edition is a Sideshow Exclusive and is limited to only 75 pieces worldwide

And I think it was Erik Larsen who drew him like that in the 90´s, if I'm not mistaken. Looked cool on the page I thought then.

TOE said:
even in the movie, Raimi paid homage to it as well:

172658__spiderman1_l.jpg
Yeah the red and blue suit in the movie was a great homage to the original red and blue suit Spidey first appeared in. :naughty

Its nice that the Erik Larsen fans finally have an ultra rare piece to commemorate the groundbreaking Spider-Man comics of 1992. :lol ;)

Back