Classic Black spidey pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is here too, wow, such an improvement (ES notwithstanding) on the earlier version. :cool:

noseeb13's pics

2006_11180058.jpg

2006_11180059.jpg

i can sit here and say i like mine better but id lying.

King Darkness said:
I think he looks much better than the blue Spidey!!!

I agree. The darker fabric hides the flaws much better. :monkey3

Still overall it's a very weak piece IMO.

There are TONS and TONS of better Spidey collectibles than this piece. The fact that SS had a hard time selling out even the Exclusive version with the camera says something about the overall piece. I will admit though that the camera wasn't that good of an exclusive in the first place.

I wonder how popular the Fifth Element Bobbleheads would be if they were only an ES of 75. :lol

I'm just not sold on the pose. Spidey looks very uncomfortable...not fluid...too stiff. The black fabric does look better than the light blue IMO...but its the edition size that is drawing the saliva of the masses...this is no Balrog or Doom IMO...:lecture (I love to say IMO BTW)

ps...to me spidey looks like he has to poop. :sancho

I like the black fabric better... but the PF still doesn't excite me as much as it should, being that it's Spidey. I just know that they could have chosen a million different poses that would have worked better, IMO...

I'm so glad "The Seam" is so much less noticable in the black. That's pretty much the only reason I didn't order the blue...

Back