Clash of the titans remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just saw it and really enjoyed it! the 3d wasnt all that great.

I think the 3D really added to Avatar.

Not so much in this movie? Just wondering if I should pay the extra for 3D IMax like I did for Avatar...

I'm going to see this on Wednesday.
I would have gone Sunday with my Nephew and Dad, but I'm going to Star Wars in concert.
The reviews have been more down than up, but that's not going to stop me from seeing it.

Yeah, I've read that it actually is worse in 3D. The colours are off, it's blurry, and things look out of perspective. I'm all for 3D, but I hate that studios think they can do 3D after the fact and cash in on it, without putting any effort into it.

Saw it last night @ D-Box seats!!
It was awesome!!!
In short:

It lacks a bit of soul and it doesn't really follow the original story line at all... also, the Gods aren't as prominent as before...
so that kind of sucks...
But...
The SFX are amazing, everything looks great!
The art direction is beautiful and I loved all of the action sequences!
The story seems a bit forced, but actually makes sense... though it borrows a bit from God of War, which isn't a bad thing...
Overall, an amazing visual movie with a good adventure story!

If you get a chance see it with D-Box!
I'll check it out on 3-D today, but I've read it's not good...
we'll see!

Saw the movie last night as well. I really enjoyed the movie. Action and scenery was outstanding in the movie. The acting was pretty decent really for a action flick so I was cool with that. Its one I will be picking up on blu for sure!

user3464_pic10173_1270174688.gif

I'm not too sure what you're trying to tell me here, babe. :lol

Just got back from this. It was alright. I kept thinking back to the original while I was watching it. (It's been a looong time since I've seen the original.) The witches were a highlight of the film for me. I didn't like the absence of Bubo, but as much as I wanted him to be included, I don't think he would have blended with the rest of the film that well. All in all: 6/10

Back